Describe Wiccans or Wicca in 2 words

That was the point I was sudly trying to make.

1 Like

It just reminds me too much of, for instance, the moslem bashing going on by a party in the country where I live, or the gay bashing happening somewhere. When is it “just for fun” and why is it fun in the first place? I just ask myself those questions.

Hmm I wouldn’t exactly go that far. There is no wish of harm here. More of they are not on board with it or it just doesn’t make sense to them.

I would more call this a rost then a bash.

Okay. It would be interesting to expand the criticism then. Just a thought. Maybe I am taking it too serious.

1 Like

Right that’s the way to go about it.:+1:

1 Like

Tree lovers or…
Nature lovers

2 Likes

Reject hippies

2 Likes

Oh no you caught me! I love me my trees, I just couldn’t live, breath without them. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That reminds me of an awful date I was on once. It ended with my date asking in a strange, very annoyed way: so now you will probably tell me that you also really like trees? And I responded: yes, of course I like trees. What is wrong with trees? Then we went our separate ways.

3 Likes

The Wicca that is Wicca now was established in the late 50s early 60s by Gerald Gardener and has had several developments within since then. None of which I like either.

We can’t really look back to the roots of it because he took little bits and pieces of several pathways: little bit if Celtic little bit of Germanic little bit of Hinduism, and synthesized these bits into something else all while creating an inaccurate myth of all older religions being matriarchal.

I have looked at wicca a lot. I don’t think we can say that it is anything like it’s roots cuz it’s roots are do scattered all cherry picked.

Which all together is fine. I don’t care. I’m just saying.

1 Like

Ok what kind of question is that?. They are, you know kindof important.

I have this in common with them. :blue_heart:

1 Like

That is a very astute observation!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

We should roast ourselves next. This is fun. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hey!
Penis worship is fun.

2 Likes

Tree huggers.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!!!

1 Like

Karma enforcers

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha! I never said it couldn’t be you just won’t catch me doing it.

2 Likes