Describe the spirits you've summoned!

I agree, they take whatever form they want at the time.
I’ve invoked/evoked (I know the difference but no matter which I do they always seem to blend together for me) Morrigan before and sometimes all I get is the physical sensation of raven wings attached to my back enfolding around me or I see a horse and sometimes a feminine shadow figure.
I say whatever they feel will work for each individual seems to be the norm.

2 Likes

Not really summoned, but they kinda came to me, but here’s a few:

King Paimon:
IMG_2831

Azazel:

Deimos:
IMG_2441

6 Likes

Satan appeared to me as a four legged, one headed black dragon (with wings, of course). His eyes were bloodshot.

2 Likes

Looks like King Paimon and Lucifer the only spirits that doesn’t change their forms as I see ,-,
I’ve a question for you guys can demons/spirits do physical change in humans body like horns or something dunno how to give an example :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

On an Astral level oh yea, definitely
they can make your astral body look Demonic af

Ironic since my astral form looks like that typical heavenly angel, yet I’m the furthest thing from that lmao.

2 Likes

Well, they actually can make you look physically different, but in the sense that you just look different to others around you.

2 Likes

I’ve summoned mostly demons so far however here are a few examples

Azazel: appeared very much like a ferosious grand demon god, standing at least 9 to sometimes 13 feet tall, his head has always been adorned with pitch black horns of a bull, although the horns were slightly curved as the moved upwards, covered in golden brown fur, red eyes like the ember of burned coals, burning with the intensity of the dawning sun. I were able to see the color of his fur, but his face were always covered in shadows, with his eyes always burning like flaming beacons. From the waist upwards he looked fairly humanoid however so much more powerful than a human in terms of physique, his lower half were either hooves or black smoke, seemingly made of liquid smoke ( hard to imagine I know). Never appeared with a tail or wings. That was a thing with Lucifuge though.

Belial: like Azazel Belial appeared as very demonic, Belial had yellow eyes instead of red although the yellow were like a dark yellow color, he had no wings or tail either appearing somewhat like a minotaur in terms of overall looks, He looked more like a human in terms of the shape of his body however he was way broader over the shoulder than any man I’ve ever seen or possibly what any living person will ever be able to attain, his horns were pointing to the side and the close to the sharp end pointed upwards.
What’s most noteable about him was indeed his aura and power he radiated, abyssal darkness explode and radiates from him whenever he has appeared in an evocation.

Glasyos: appearing like an orb, similar to Will o’ the Wisp although much larger, pretty dang bright white and always face less. I always see him surrounded by crimson sky, there are always clouds present sometimes silver appearing here and there though they sometimes appear as to golden.

I’ve evoked more entities, however these are those that I have taken the most notes of their appearence in terms of writing, to be able to account for them as well as worked with them a whole lot to able to see if my inner visions was playing tricks on me, which it hasn’t so far.

The reason why these entities appear to me this way is hard to say, maybe because I percieve them ad the ultimate embodiment of demonic forces I see them this way, regardless of their sigils.

Thought: I think spirits change their form to match the perception of the viewer, and once the viewer is comfortable they can change into another probably their real form, once the operator and the spirits cooperate more intimately that is, this idea of mine is somewhat dubios and should be taken with a grain of salt.

We’ll see if my account of the above entities match that of other people on here.

3 Likes

King Paimon: White medium length hair, white beard, very youthful face though. That was the first time, when he just showed me his face. Sometime later, he showed me his full body, but it was like I saw him from a distance. Same look, but wearing an all white robe and behind him a blazing sun, standing in what appears to be a desert.

Duchess Bune: Described her in a previous thread. Very beautiful, Egyptian looking, short black hair, although sometimes it’s longer, slender body, always barefoot… A lot of the times, I’ll get an extreme close up of her face like she’s standing right in front of me and like @AradiaX stated, her energy is always happy, but she can also be “bratty” on occasion.

Duke Sallos: Only seen him once, it was as a floating head which I talked about in my first thread here. Big bug eyes, black hair parted to the side, pencil mustache and pencil goatee and a huge shit eating grin on his face.

1 Like

Yes they do. I will put how they have shown themselves to me soon.

1 Like

since i cant edit my post? any ways weird

Mammon just came to me looking like the head gungan Rugor Nass

i also want to point out i couldnt remember who that was untill i was about to type “he looked like jabba the hut”

Rugor

1 Like

Uuuuuh it’s old topic I see, but I don’t care.
I have some cool drawings/photos which describe these spirits quite well, as I saw and felt them. (The closest I could find)

Beliar
Belial
Without wings but something like this. He had dark green skin and also he was dressed in dark robes. Deep but quite smooth and pleasant voice. Strange, deep energy - I would say, I felt like something evil was going to happen soon but not really evil, more like what is “needed”. I can’t describe it well. (He’s fucking everywhere so I think u know what I’m talking about)

King Beleth
Beleth%202
Beleth
(always reminds me with Eredin from The Witcher) Something like this but his face was more creepy and his eyes were black. Also he had sharp teeth and not really pleasant smile, if I say so myself. Probably he wanted to scare me, so I don’t know how he really looks like when he’s in normal mood. His energy was really intense (like fucking volcano) and he had a loud, snarling (and a bit annoying) voice. He doesn’t like me.

Satan
satan
A powerful but calming energy. He is not so creepy and dark as most people think. I think he is a kind of defender and a teacher who shows you your real power within and your rights. He had deep but pleasant voice. I felt solar energy from him. He can be calming and mad as fuck, as typical Devil in christian demonology, so it depends on his face.

Asmodeus
Something between this
asmo
and this
asmo%202
I didn’t have many experiences with this spirit, but I always intuitively sense his energy (idk why, but it is very characteristic) His energy is stable, classy and I would say “deep” but in sense I can’t describe very well. Always see a red vibrant color and hear pleasant male voice.

Dantalion
asmo
When he doesn’t show human faces on him, he has face similar like above.
His energy is really weird, like not from any world. (or from a very strange, psychedelic world with tons of marijuana and dark forms who want to take a long walk with u) A bit awkward and at the same time very calming and caring energy. He’s a really complex guy and u never know if he wants to help you or just makes obsession everywhere he can. He wants people to evolve but at the same time he plays a proud intelligent judge (saturnian energy). Anyway, I believe in him and his loyalty. His voice is like whispers, very dark and sometimes normal deep voice but like an echo.

Ahriman
ahriman
ahriman%202
This one is deeeep… deep like the deepest well without going back.
Very strong and intense. I have impression like he has gone through a lot with incredible power (enjoy your damnation, no?) I can’t fully concentrate on him cause I feel like my mind is spinning as fuck. He’s very stable, concentrated and cold but he has chaos within. I don’t want to be really close, but he always reminds me of father figure anyway.

3 Likes

I haven’t summoned yet, Azazel appears to me tho as a very tall figure, a cloak darker than night that covers all the body and hood. And last night another Demon (?) came to my dream said the name was Nora (??) Nara(??) showed me his/her sigil and enn told me to call him/her but I don’t recall any lol… I couldn’t tell if it was a male or female but had short hair and was dressed like an ancient hunter or something. Oh and the sigil was drawn with bright colours like purple or red. I don’t even know if that’s legit tho, I never heard a demon with that name. :joy:

1 Like

euronymous ,robed skeleton with a rams skull with big horns
like this

Does azazel has a wooden staff in his right hand?

My first evokation was randomly done. I had no idea whom to evoke what to ask. I just sat there and said come. One hooded guy shows up and exactly as shown in the image above of azazel, but his face was under hood and he had a wooden staff in his right hand. I still wonder who that spirit was. When i asked his name he said Tubriel. But i doubt that i got the name right.

I feel a connection with Abaddon. I see him very tall perhaps about 7, 7.5 feet. Dark hair, bearded, very hairy chest, super muscled , kind of a Conan the Barbarian look to him. Funny thing is so far he seems to be sizing me up? Not sure if he’s taking my measure to see if I’m worthy of his attention or not.
Peace

King Paimon: For me at first was a shadow like appearance. In a dream he first came as a gray colored shadow then from there took more on a appearance of a Middle Eastern man, about in his late 20s or early 30s. Black hair and facial hair. He wore the traditional attire except one time he came with the outer coat black and his head dress a deep blue. He has a calming and cool mannered energy yet at times I would see him smirk giving me a impression of he enjoys a good laugh. I know he enjoys having parties (but not loud ones.). I saw him at one in a dream with girls wearing traditional attire as well as some more skimpy. But he is BIG on studying magical arts and I can see him be stern if I get off track to long. Another thing to add is his connections to Djinn and other spirits, beings. Seems he knows almost everyone as everyone knows him.

Belial: This brings me to Belial. Like I have said about King Paimon, this was how I met him. Like some have said, I have seen him with the horns with no tail or wings. Compared to others I have worked with, he is HUGE. The first time I saw him he was a man in a suit of sorts but after that he changed to a huge, reddish man with huge claw hands (well his finger nails were black and as sharp as knives) to put into prospective his hand easily took up majority of my left shoulder when I first met Beezlbub (long story). Like some knows well, he can be grouchy. But if your serous of your path and workings so will he. He’s honestly a amazing person and grate protector too. His biggest pet peeve that I know is respect. Definitely someone I do not mind working with in long term even though yes his energy can be a bit much if your not use to it.

Beezlbub: Sadly I don’t have much on him as of yet. I only saw him once when Belial introduced him to me. He wore a nice suit and had a business aura about him. I didn’t see his face sadly. But I feel he does have patience but he won’t be the type to sit around your room. If your not ready he will leave and come back when you are.

Lucifer: Sadly again I don’t have much on him. I had a dream about him once. But he came as a business man/fatherly type.

Lilith: She came to me a few times as a beautiful woman in her late 20s early 30s basically in her prime. She had beautiful black hair, porcelain skin and a very caring and sisterly love about her. Very graceful, putting even the best models to shame!

Hekate: She had longish black hair that was wavy and light skin. Caring yet very old soul eyes. Very motherly in appearance but young at the same time. Her aura is strong, very strong but yet it would ease your worries away.

Abbadon: Sadly it’s hard to describe his appearance but his energy is very very strong. The only one appearance I can say is when I first met him in a dream. He came to me first as a swarm of bugs (locusts?) then when he went to possess this woman he was a shadow. The other times he came, only once was through evocation. That one time I evocated him, my eyes basically looked similar to that one girl from Hells Blade 2 in the trailer. That made me laugh honestly. Most people would worry but I just couldn’t keep a straight face. His energy is very very strong. So here’s a drawing I did of him to better help you understand how he came to me

Out side from this I had a few encounters with demons and Djinn. If I can remember any more I will post it! Oh and apparently demons love art :x they especially love it when you want to draw them.

3 Likes

Lucifer Day1 - man of tannish complexion, similar face with 2 horned shadows with fire emitted from them. Eye’s were a deep gold. He had a similar facial structure to myself, and still am sort of trying to figure this out…maybe he appears to reflect the practitioner at first? This wan’t a formal evocation, rather a ritual scrubbed from the net, that was put up by the CoS (to awaken sleepers of certain daemonic entities) . His request to give me what I owe…im staring at him, in excruciating searing pain, and the two things at either side. Voice was very harsh deep
Day 2 -Unknown entity - traditional winged demon, ripped something off my back, I remember the pain…excruciating. I did not evoke him or try to, the entity shows up, grabs something, and shoulder blades are on fire.
Day 3 - Unknown entity- LArge horned being, extremely muscled, very very wide grin, smile, materialized, like I couldn’t see through it, and disappeared. Came upon day 3 after soul pact with Lucifer. I do say lodge
Lucifer- a young woman with short wavy hair. Her body was a cyan green, nude, petite build, and to confirm what i was seeing, i asked her to possess my left hand, which went numb and started shaking and moving on its own.

• a woman with very dark skin. Her breasts exposed, she wore an egyptian garment around her neck that a pharoah would wear, hair long brainds. I had called Lucifer, and she came to fullfil the request…Looking back on this, I realize i still know not whom Lucifer truly is .
  • dream encounter- a small boy, no more than 8 if even that old. The child has brown skin, curly hair, and is wearing a suit . He pushes a blonde woman in a wheelchair and I realize the woman is me…Im not a blonde woman in real life. He says " don’t worry, your taken care of". I can not tell how i knew or why i thought it was him, just knowing it was.
    Marbas - a lions face in a sort of middle grey like haze
    Unknown entity - a robbed being holding a crystal ball in it’s left hand, with the head of a bear. He appeared with a light that illuminated the room and vanished…I suspected it was an angel, but I DID NOT SUMMON IT…or seek to connect.
    Andras - No visual, just an instinctive vigilance, and a heaviness in the air
    Greys - tall white (like 9 feet) , came as 3 of them walking through the fucking wall ( shit freaked me the hell out)
    Reptilian - 2 beings materialized each with the heads of a serpent, with human bodies wearing a silver suit. To test what the hell i saw, I moved my hand through the green afterimage they left. Room was sweltering, the after image was ice cold.
    Yog Sothtoth- swirling mass before my eyes always in motion, then seizure…really bad seizure. Maybe I didn’t summon it and this was an aura that came before a seizure… I approach this with heavy skepticism
    Horus- A bald man, wearing only garb to cover his genitals. Tanned, with a lean build…darker as me at least (im kinda bronze) . His eyes were jet black, and his head seemed to me dispropotionately larger than it should be
    Bael - I got the face of an old man
    Astaroth - A blue woman. Her hair is long, skin glowing light blue. She had four eyes, no mouth or nose. As a crown she had a crescent moon (in such a way it resembles horns.
    (remote viewing attempt ) Paimon and Astaroth - a grey alien morphing into a snake morphing into a double dna helix
    10 year hiatus after heavy abuse of drugs…faculties to physically see the entities with my 2 eyes and with inner vision is GONE…
    During that time I evoked but was too stoned to see accurately. Dream encounters
    Ahura Mazda- Light, and then a red seal in which a circle be surrounded by 3 triangles…no idea how to use it or why i was shown it. Didn’t attempt to contact him, rather i was contacted
    Azazel - Jet black, room becomes darker and darker and darker…Oprressive feeling, crushing, a sigil is shown to me. If he hadn’t said he was Azazel, i wouldn’t of know what it was…have no clue how to use what was shown or why. There was a desire to contact him beforehand
    Lucifer- Black and white realm. A child , milk white skin in shadows and black wavy hair. A very powerful to the brink of feeling crushing feeling from him, then a feeling of being pulled downward into a blackness thicker than anything I could see with eyes open

Evocation of DXM- a monstrous morphing demonic face of fractals and octarine shifting colors…I asked my friend if he saw anything, he did…Worse thing to work with Never summon it.
Tunnels of Set
Thantifaxath - hard to describe …Not human but human like in that there be two eyes, a nose, and mouth. The eye sockets like a skeleton have small round eyes set in it. The wrinkles of the skin seems to move as though this were something on another dimension putting on a 3 dimensional appearance. The sense recieved was that he was showing me a reference to age.
Shalicu , Raflifu, Quelielfi, Tzuflifu,Parfaxitas,A’ano’nin,Saksaksalim, Niantiel, Malkunofat,Lafkursiax,Kurgasiax, Yamatu, Temphioth, Characith, Zamradiel, Hemetherith, Dagdagiel,Gargophias, Baratchial, Amprodias, and Uriens- Light, almost like an orb, , spirit orbs if u will…Flashes of light of alarming frequency and intensity. If I hadn’t felt the sort of goosebumps, and that almost warm electric tingle, woulda thought I failed…They would manifest in dreams answering questions by showing me things relevant to the reason I evoked them.

Lucifer- Blue flash of light, light blue…quite painful is realizing I can not see him/her with same intensity. But the tactile experience is an invigorating warm electric tingle.

Paimon- flash of light, his sigil came to me in a dream beforehand. I got the feeling I was to seek him for something.
Qemetiel - feeling, a vast feeling, not dark, just disconnected from this world entirely
Nemicu- flash of light, a shade in minds eye which I can attribute more to imagination because I do not know. Has bright blue eyes.
Set- A man with long hair, tannish skin drapped in a dark grey -black shadow, as if veiled. More felt and seen with a very focused gaze…penetrating. Thin muscular build
Apep- feeling, a very thick heavy , yet wildly empowering feeling. Minds eye sees black…and some grey.

Post addiction- Much of what i see mostly be flashes of light, shadows rarely, none of them can i see as clearly as i did before dxm abuse…

Note- With Lucifer I get a feeling of a female presence in meditations, prayers, communications, and voice. When evoked in ritual, I receive a male, and a feeling it is time to get down to business. The feeling is "go, and make your request carefully, choose wisely)…
Either more than one being hold this office, or there be multiple forms

Admittedly dashed haphazardly through the tunnels due to a timestable. There was a rush to pass through, and in numerical orders then self initiate through Qlippoth…Needed to be done in a very short time…The shock mentally was weird…

Can see glimpses, really fast…lights , grey lights that almost look like shades…Can barely see who im working with anymore, with exception of Thantifaxath in dream. Literally only know I did anything due to results. Without that, I may as well be a delusional man obsessed in sorcery…

I Tend to avoid reading how entities appear now, because - I cant see them…dxm took that from me or i gave that to it when i made it an entity rather than just a drug. Am working actively to recieve impressions…may evoke in the future and do automatic drawing to see if i can get them to show themselves to me through my hands…
2- I unconsciously will want to force their appearance because, being open to suggestion, i may wind up hypnotically trying to convince myself i saw what i didnt…its a mental blindspot i work to overcome.U tell me it will appear as a mole, and my expectations will be like “yeah, im gonna see _____ as a mole”. It’s not a conscious choice, but the product of suggestibility.