Denied possession

Greetings! I tried to do some research but. What would be your experience why would a spirit deny possession during communication ? If one asks a familiar spirit to possess and the answer is no. What could be possible reasons for denial?

not the same passion, interests, sexual preferences, diet? For a possession to be a success there must be a similar taste for something.

1 Like

There could be a lot of reasons. It really depends on the spirit and what you’re trying to do with them.

1 Like

Well, to be honest I was calling Azazel as he is very familiar spirit, and I asked him to possess me during the operation but he said no. I try to understand why. What Ea and Nate talk here in the end of video about calling Azazel for example, there seems to be something gentlemen want to teach. And it’s “kinda driving me nuts” lol. A bit hard to explain even in Finnish. :thinking: :thinking: :sweat_smile: :roll_eyes:
Could be simply I am not ready to experience it yet. :slight_smile:

I can only explain it to you, ghosts choose their people. which you want to own. as long as your own interests are involved, nothing will be possible. and they are emotional when I look back from my experience. I always received an invitation. it was never my thought. If you consider something like this as your goal, just work on yourself and you will get response

your not good enough. go to the bathroom and sob. j/k It’s just like being rejected by someone you make a move on. don’t worry. you can try try again. some need more then one attempt before they say yes to your coffee date. =o)

1 Like

Thanks @anon37593562 I appreciate your deep and accurate analysis. :thinking: :scream:

1 Like