Demons

What demon is the easiest to work with when starting out?

2 Likes

I’m not particularly sure, but generally King Paimon, Lucifer and Azazel. I feel as if people who are new and drawn to Azazel should seek it wholeheartedly the first go.

1 Like

I heard azazel was a hard one to work but what do I know I’m still learning.

That’s what I’ve heard as well but I suggest giving it a shot. Like hunter s Thompson said, different drugs for different things; so the alike, different daemons for different things. In due fact I would not highly advise against invoking any being that is not recommended to the beginner; just know what you’re in for and be prepared for an experience that’ll be a fragment to your work. Lilith, Hekate , Azazel . Give them all a go. :slight_smile: go hard.

1 Like

I’m gonna give it a go soon.

please tell me how it goes

1 Like

Sure will

I think finding a grimoire to study and practice from is best, especially when starting out. It will give you step-by-step instructions for how to summon the demons and how to work with them to get the results that you want.

Which demon would be best for you to work with first depends on what you want to manifest with your magick. Different demons have different specialties, so you’ll want to work with a demon that has powers relevant to what you’re working towards.

There are plenty of books available through the BALG store, for instance the Gatekeeper books, which many here work with. Other publishers include The Gallery of Magick, as well as The Power of Magick Publishing.

2 Likes

King paimon and lucifer usually come pretty easy. But i do agree more on @shinri response.

2 Likes

While some may come easier then others, please learn their behaviors. Some have a real tough love, some are more tolerant for humans learning curb, some won’t waste their time till they feel you possess the right qualities to work with them.

1 Like

starting out with what?

1 Like