Demons who tell the future?

Has anyone ever asked demons questions about their future life and was told the same thing a few times? Did those things happen?

I doubt they’d know unless they practiced precognition and even then their future lives arent written in stone just as much as ours aren’t.

Your future life is depends on countless things, and because you live this current one (I mean, you living in the present), your future life can be literally anything.

I’m pretty sure that lot of them didn’t own this knowledge in an extremely “huge” form, and why would you interested in something while you can change your whole future in your present? :thinking: It is easy to be misleaded by anyone if you really want to give this risky question into anyone’s hand and living your life based on that.

No, that would be a big mistake.

They can predtict things from the near future, but a good magickian can do the same, too and many things can be changed anyway. Which means that this can’t be 100% sure.

Edit.: And be careful. I’m pretty sure that some entity would trick you and could manipulate small things in your future just to get your trust. But oh well, that’s a kind of “divination”, right? :thinking::wine_glass:

1 Like

Vassago told me that some things were going to happen. He gave me the date and told me to be prepared. It did happen on the exact date.

1 Like

Sorry I was meant to say our future .

Knowledge of unknowable things (by natural means) is a hallmark trait of all demons.

Yes I’m talking about similar thing, if a demon told me something is going to happen in certain amount of time and it was confirmed a few times. Has anyone experienced that??

Futures aren’t written in stone, the way a path is going can change if those involved made different decisions that lead to different outcomes. Only case a future can remain on a path is if the choices they choose remain in the current flow which is often rarely going to happen, maybe a general event but the details of said event will change based on choices.

So they can tell you the current near future, but vary rarely will or can tell you the many possibilities it can go.

1 Like

So psychics are all bullshit?

1 Like

Vassago told me to let the things happen that I was going to be alright.

1 Like

No, not bullshit, just there’s a massive amount of people who dont take in the flexible nature of the future and how it aligns with free will to change course of things.

A future can flow one way, which will be the current path but choices and ideals change which in turn will change that path.

With precognition you can see the direction the current future is heading when looking for detail, but a generalized form of it you’ll see many directions and the current one will look more relevant in some manner than the others until choices and such change it.

1 Like

I have tried many psychics and some are very accurate because I have see certain things happen but the time frames are never the same . Psychics say it’s all about your energy etc and free will as in one minute a person will be willing to talk to you and next they might not want to… but what if a demon told me something about the future that near and going to happen, would you say a psychic is better to trust or a demon?

1 Like

I see, I saw a video that destiny and free will are combined, if you don’t help people in one way then life will open another path if that’s your destiny , kind of makes sense

1 Like

I believe destiny is the outcome of choices you made with your free will so I agree there, when I do manifestation I incorporate precognition into it to see the paths laid out for the specific thing I want to happen.

Ok but what if the demon was working on something for you and told you the task is going to be completed in certain amount of time and the psychic can see that too but because the psychic is unaware of any ritual work and just letting you know that things can change any minute. What are your thoughts on this? Lol

I don’t ask demons for help so my knowledge on them giving you promises about things at certain times isn’t really up my alley.

However, if the psychic can see it that they can see the current path the future of that situation is going, it doesn’t mean that situation is permanent it just means you haven’t acted in a way that will change the flow of that future.

Ok I thought demons would be more accurate about the future due to the powers they hold, even when you read about them it says specifically that they can tell you eveyhting past, present and future? Psychics pick up on energy but things can always change

Not all demons hold the same power, they are individuals who tend to put their practice into different things like we do lol. They have to practice to excel in their skills.
Most of those descriptions on google and in grimoires were exaggerated, but yes psychics be it human, demon, etc are affected by the changing paths when it comes to the future.

The best way to predict the future is to create it. :innocent:

1 Like

Today I will be using my wooden Ouija to contact Vassago from your experience with him.