Demons that can control time and luck

Hello all,

Its nice to find a forum like this :wink:
To my questions: Is there a demon in Goetia or some other texts that controls time and luck? I am working with great King Mammon and in near future i would like to work with King Clauneck as i want to become wealthy and rich but iam not sure if they are the right spirits to work with if i want to boost my luck in gambling and life I know they bring wealth riches and success in buisness In internet you find many stuff about them some are same some are not. I read and heard that for gambling is good spirit Valac as he-she can give you lucky numbers Is it true?

Now 2 question Is there a demon who controls time and can teach me time travel i do not need to go far just 24h in the past or future because i have not found demon-spirit like that.

Thank you for you time and answer
ps: Sorry if its in wrong topic

Let the great king Mammon bless you

2 Likes

No, if you want an entity remotely tied to time then look into the Primordial Gods of time like Chronos or Heh/Hauhet. However, you won’t literally go forwards or backwards in time. But there’s precognition which is seeing into the future and retrocognition which is seeing into the past.

6 Likes

Velenos
thank you for answer

2 Likes

http://egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-huh/

https://egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-hauhet/

1 Like

Hi there! :smiley:

Please click on the imp, and tell us more about yourself
 :wink:

intro3

4 Likes

Just ask the demons, they know more what they can do. why are you asking lowly human beings? go to the source. mwhaa mwhaa mwhaa

1 Like

Krona Ayon and Fortuna.

Be also blessed, Mammon, by the mighty KEKK!

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/kek-wealth-of-bael/67508/63?u=yberion

it also holds a section on mammon.

since you’*ve asked about mammon,
but in different topic.

Blessed be.

Inominous Soignifici vcaj Mammon ina dapitem fulnalis.

Fiat!

Fiat!

Fiat!

Agla.

GATC

Sator.

Rotas.

Tenet.

Opera.

Arepo.

Seqor.

Roqes-

Qasar.

Amun.

Amaymon.

Vex Novi.

Lor sindiliriaté.

Sincerely,

„’Berion

I work mostly With Saturn/kronos for time manipulation and luck. He can put a restriction on bad luck in your life.
You let him possess you and stuff

Any demon can control the time as they are not bound with time like us ; but what you need as far as I see is remote viewing. So that you can pick the winner . Lyn Buchanan courses are awesome.

Metatron may help with your sincere request ; and Asmodai may help to develop your skills in any area

thx all for reply will try them

Where can i find rituals to summon him or some books about him?

Why do you call them “King” Mammon, “King” Clauneck?

Welcome @saphalata It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

This isn’t true. Not one bit and is bound to be someone to waste a demon and their own time calling the wrong entity. They’re not bound by this world’s flow of time but doesn’t mean they can manipulate it. That’s trying to compare a two things unrelated and hoping for the best.

exactly time is an illusion

Not exactly what I meant but
lol it works I guess lol.

1 Like

For gambling have a bat heart shrew in red linen start a charcoal fire then put oban uban into fire after hang in your right hand near shoulder go

Hi
Because in the sources i have seen they are described as royalty and kings of hell

Hail Mammon

I dont like to be possed but maybe there is a spell or ritual that can help me to summon him and make a deal,

For time and luck manipulation I’d check with Arachne to view possible Future outcomes of the situation, then utilize spirits of Jupiter and Saturn to influence and pull the strings in my favor. You can use your astrology chart to know your energetic strengths and weaknesses. Jupiter- luck and wealth, saturn- your work ethic and ability to rule your life.

1 Like