Demons or spells to make everyone you meet fall in love with you

looking for a ritual or demon to work with to make everyone be attracted to me and be like a magnet to everyone
just asking for a friend

2 Likes

Straight up one word, ASMODEUS

2 Likes

Suggest your friend try glamour magick…

3 Likes

thank you :blush: i will suggest that to her

Having everyone like you could have unpleasant sides too.

I remember when I was a cashier at a grocery store a homeless guy would come in to shop he wasn’t in his right mind and he stunk to high heaven. He had bags tied to him. Thinking back now I suspect he collected road kills it was that kind of bad smell and you could smell him coming from meters (yards) away.

If everyone like you that would include someone like him would too and would you really want a smell like that guy had trying to hang around you.

Better to only be liked by some people because if all people liked you then all would try and hang around you.

Being liked by all would include smelly people like the homeless guy, people who smell like sweat, people with heavy garlic breath etc.

Careful what you wish for (that goes ditto to your friend because it could turn out to not be as fun or pleasant as your friend thinks it’ll be like remember the legend of king Midas who got what he asked for but it didn’t work out so well).

Think your friend should modify that wish to something more like be liked by all who have significant influence in how her life turns out like bosses who can promote or fire coworkers who’s gossip can hinder promotion and such instead of everyone.

5 Likes
2 Likes

this is a valid point! that would be very bizarre !
Need to outweigh the risks with this kind of work

1 Like

Yep think it through because with magick you can get exactly what you ask for. If you ask for what you think you want you can get it and then find out it’s not what you wanted and have buyers remorse so to speak.

Like having everyone liking you would include stinky homeless guys because everyone would by definition include those people if you say “everyone”.

Plus you could end up running for your life/ or privacy or to get some peace and rest like how princess Di did and because of her popularity. her car crashed all because all the media/paparazzi loved her and wanted a photo of her and she ran away to try get away from it (albeit she did so with a impaired driver at the wheel and while speeding down the road at top speed).

You need to think about what you are asking for and be sure to word it in a way to minimize undesirable consequences when doing it. Words like everyone are too vague and could backfire because like I said “everyone” includes people you don’t want to be near or hang with like stinky people or someone who will steal from you. Vague or all inclusive wording is asking for trouble.

Edit add: not saying don’t try get people to like you magickally just make sure you ask for it in a way so that you get what you really want and are unlikely to get what you don’t want. Avoid overly vague or all inclusive requests be more specific

(not too specific though like if you wanted mate don’t go he has to be x tall weigh exactly x have x eye color x hair color x house x car x dregree and x job because that person may not exist so your disappointed or worse there might be such a person with terrible body odour and a bad abusive personality and then you get him but can’t stand him or he abuses you but you got him because he was the only one fit your criteria that you did magick to get)