Demons on the internet/ F.B. messenger

Years ago I had some guy suddenly start messaging me on F.B. I think under a false name- [redacted - And he started telling me all these Wierd things about my life, for example, “ the medication :pill: you are taking is Not right for you” ( I take antidepressants) & “ your childhood wasn’t your fault. He was an evil man” , etc… I said Hugh? Who was an evil man?” But kinda thought he was referring to a time of sexual abuse :thinking:.Everytime he talked & said he was talking to “ Jesus” the lights would go out. ( wich I know darn well that’s not who he was talking to with what all he said)

I edited your post to redact the name. Please do not name names or private individuals even by reference to an avatar. be aware this forum is open to Internet Search so it’s not a great idea to go discussing people in public.

Not meaning to play Captain Obvious but “demons” don’t use Facebook or type on keyboards to use chat. :joy:

He was probably a confidence artist attempting to use social engineering techniques based on common demographics to sell you a con. So many people have been abused and/or are on meds now, it’s too easy a guess.

Re the lights, eh, I’m sorry but I find that unlikely to be anything other than coincidence. Not enough information to say.

5 Likes

Ok thanks. I won’t use names or profile’s anymore. I guess I really sound dumb & Naaive. Even my father once told me. I’m afraid your a little “ Innocent “ :unamused:before he died right before Christmas 2020 all alone in his house & wasn’t found till over 16 days later​:disappointed:. I’ll try to behave & not break rules. Dammit there’s Scammers of All kinds these days! :rage:Growllll…

1 Like

Well, you know what they say, “it’s always easy when you know how”. Most people already did something or saw a friend do it to learn it anyway, so they can’t talk.

But you don’t need to be innocent vs jaded or naïve vs adept to learn magick and even use it, what you need is what you definitely have: a curious mind that is open to new ideas. :smiley:

To quote a former member, and to nudge at why we don’t judge by level of experience here but simply share our own opinions and experiences is our trust in this concept, that we’re all here because we are at least a little but curious about what’s possible…

This linked article “Magic needs a curious mind” is wonderful and speaks to why we don’t get word about newcomer’s questions, although we point to the Search a lot, that’s as much to mot miss alternative opinions as to avoid repetition. I would say read everything you can get your hands on and then sort it out to settle on what works for you as an individual.

2 Likes

This guy sounds like a stalker. You should keep a record of these messages and try to file a police report. Maybe?

And, there are spells on here to help you shield yourself.

2 Likes

Thanks. Believe me I certainly blocked him straight away, when he came on video & started masturbating in front of me! & was crazy looking

I would report him for masturbating on video. This seems like a dangerous guy who would probably do the same to a child.

4 Likes

instead of a demon, consider that it may be the spirit of a deceased relative. this has happened to me before.

1 Like

People leave a lot of information on the public Internet and then wonder why an ordinary person knows so much about them.
I’ve heard that many traumatized, abused women have daddy issues. There are predators and prey in this sick world.
This is not magic or advanced knowledge. Put these two things together and you will understand why he showed himself naked. He couldn’t stand it because power is the greatest aphrodisiac
HA, HA, HA!

1 Like

Your right. I need to be smarter about these things & stop letting folks take advantage

1 Like

The idea of a protective ritual makes sense, sometimes someone or something will whisper in your ear that something is wrong and you will think that these are your own thoughts, but nothing can replace common sense thinking - it is the best guardian angel.
Sometimes all you need to do is hide and do your thing quietly. The enemy could approach because he found an opening.
Use social networking sites wisely, be friendly at work, but don’t talk too much about your plans. Keep your mouth shut. I’m starting to understand why Satan put so much emphasis on this and why occult means hidden.
Don’t talk about your weaknesses, diseases, plans, pretend to be stupid and weak if necessary, make your enemies proud and give them a sense of control over you, so that you can sneak up on them from behind.
Talk to your doctors about your health problems, do not announce it publicly (exept the forum).
Hide the truth.
When enemies and predators see that you are weakened, they will come for you.

1 Like

As long as the “demon” doesn’t ask you to transmit funds anywhere I wouldn’t worry :slight_smile:

2 Likes