Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield (Tips from an Adept)

I have two questions

1. If i ask RONOVE from (DOM) to make me more charming
    So how could I know that my request has been granted means how I know that I’m become more charming if request haves been completed?

2. I have to waite for months to see result or I can get this type of result faster?

1 Like

You likely won’t know if it worked. Charming people don’t know they’re charming. Other people, however, will notice and likely point it out to you.

It depends on how social you are. If you have a large social group, it could be immediate. If you don’t get out much, it might take a while. Being seen as charming requires interaction with other humans. The more you do it, the more the effect takes hold.

2 Likes

Can i ask the same request to other demon

Exp if I asked for specific person fall in love with me with a demon and asked same request to some other demon does this work? Does it increases speed of manifestation of my result or it block my first request which I make to first demon

Yes, you can ask another demon. However, it does not necessarily speed up the result because it shows doubt in the magick.

2 Likes

This is called layering the magick , you can search this term using the search feature

3 Likes

if I ask demon for make my friend feel romantic feelings for me and I ask another demon make her my girlfriend is this also see as doubt about my first request in which i ask for develop romantic felling for me

1 Like

you’re allowed to do that.
Both requests have to be a little different - it’s layering your magick.

3 Likes

Is it okay to have multiple demons for diff tasks for the same result? Ex. Andras and Leraje to break up a couple, Forcalor for death, Furfur to unleash anger to a calm person and Gaap for the couple to have anger at each other?

2 Likes

Yes. Think of it like building a house. Each contractor (demon) is responsible for a different aspect of the overall goal. You have the architect that designs the home (you), the contractors that build the outer structure (demons 1 and 2), the electrician that wires the house (demon 3), and then the workmen that finishes off the interior (demon 4).

5 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: What demon would help me get more time alone with my crush?

Can anybody tell me the ritual I did in September is pass a fail earlier in 9/9/2023 i did 2 ritual from DOM demon I choose was dantalion about a specific person to feel romantic feelings for me and then in 18 dec is did 1 ritual to make her Obsess about me demon in this I choose orias
But in persent time when I ask my SP she said she only see me as a good friend nothing more so can anyone tell me the ritual I did earlier was fail?

It might be best to let go of pursuing her and explore other romantic possibilities. It’s possible that your influence isn’t sufficient to make her see you as a potential lover, or perhaps she simply has favorable circumstances in her astrological chart. This could explain why your attempts at using magic haven’t yielded the desired outcome. Did you have an excessive desire for a specific result? (Lust for result )

1 Like

Yes maybe

Once her astrological chart become unfavorable then my magical work

@Ayush_Kandari you already asked this in at least 2 other topics, one that has been deleted by you and one that has its own topic which I’m sure others will respond to when given time and which can be found here: Advice for demon

Please don’t make duplicate topics / multiple posts for the same thing.

In any event I’m sure members will respond to you when they have time

2 Likes

After reading through this thread, I decided to read the book as I had bought it months ago. I read it, made my notes and did a few rituals (Ritual one). Firstly, I was expecting it to be more complicated. It’s rather straightforward so I’m not sure why many are confused. Of course, there aren’t numbered steps but one can definitely take the time and do it himself.

I have only previously dabbled in kitchen/ candle magick but to no avail. I did a Ritual to Seere on the 23rd March and it was completed on the 27th. My mind is completely blown. My offering did not include public praise but I want to include it now :slight_smile:

I will report back on my other rituals. Hail Seere!

3 Likes

Nice! Can I ask what your objective was?

Sure! I was waiting on an insurance claim and they tried to lowball me by offering much less than what I had put in my claim. They informed me that I needed a quote from the carpenter in order to get an higher offer. I then petitioned Seere that they would process my claim quickly and offer more money. A few days later, I received an email that they will be processing my claim without the quote and will be sending the money to my bank account immediately. It was double the initial offer, and they said when I get the quote, they will send the rest :grin:
Hail Seere!

2 Likes

Brilliant outcome!

1 Like

I’ve had this book for 2 years and never worked with it for myself. That needs to change bc i love working with goetia spirits and have had my best results ever working with them.

Put together a ritual for a friend of mine using 2 of these spirits, used Ritual 1. As i expected, she didn’t do it when i gave it to her, so i did it quickly myself a week later and got an immediate answer from the spirits. I was surprised at how fast it worked and really need to look at this grimoire a bit closer.

While creating the ritual for my friend, i noticed the DoM structure Gordon created reads vaguely, but the method does work very well as is.

One thing i did note is the Spirit Actives & Passives in the Ehyeh/AGLA sigil. Ehyeh means I Am; AGLA means You are mightly forever, lord. They’re salutations for invocations and evocations. Therefore, it should be possible to do goetic invocations using DoM if you modify the method a bit to do so.

Upon viewing the sigils, i noticed the Shemhamphorash sigils are from Lenain and Ambelain’s grimoires. Those sigils rule the bad character traits of the angels, so their effect away from Godname bindings would feel demonic. For that reason, i believe it’s possible to swap out the Pentagram ritual’s angel watchtowers for the Demonic kings if you prefer to work that way. The system doesn’t have to be limited to judeochristianity

5 Likes