Demons of deception

I will perform rituals from Corwin Hargrove’s Demons of deception to make someone forget bad stuff happened between us, some harsh things I said and etc. Does someone have good experience with this book and this kind of magick?

1 Like

Haven’t read this book, but I did something similar with Dantalion and Belial. Belial to remove any limiting perceptions the target had about me (and that had a lot to do with what I said and did) and Dantalion to think only good things of me. Worked like a charm. And believe me, I had fucked up big time.

2 Likes

Which methods you used for working with them?

1 Like

Works great for making cops avoid you.

2 Likes

I will use the book for this too!

Always my own method. Try to get to a Magickal estate (generally by doing The Stillness from Angels of wrath), doing the feelings and alchemy of DoM (I do it not because they belong to any method, but for me it makes sense and puts me in the correct mental space to do magick) and thinking about the evokation keys from the same book for the demon. I draw the sigil and feel I’m giving life to it. Then scry it, the only point of all of this is to try to connect with my capacity to change my reality and with the demon in my mind.
Then I state what I want, and generally I do some visualization with emotion. That’s about it.

I honestly don’t think the method matters that much. All methods work if they put you in the correct space.

Something that I would suggest you is that you let the magick breathe. I’ll put an example: I worked with Leraje for an issue. It was VERY pressing for me, I was obsessed with it. Until I evoked her. I did it and let it go. Accepted that if it didn’t work it wouldn’t be the end of my world, in fact I prepared myself to live without the result. But I trusted the magick enough as to not use any other demon. It took almost a month for me to see some movement, and the real one didn’t come until 4 months and a half later. In fact she’s still at it to finish the business :joy: But if 2 days after calling her i would have called Amon, then next week Asmodeus, the day after Gaap… what does that say about my faith on my first work? I know is very difficult, probably the most difficult part, but my magick has worked ONLY when I let it breathe:)

2 Likes

That’ll be useful for taxes👌

1 Like

Thank you for the answer, you are really helping! I am trying to make a miracle and force a former lover of mine that I ended all communication with on bad terms to unblock me and have warm feeling and lust for me. I said some harsh things, I am blocked for months and do not know what happens with the person, so I tried many things-DOM ritual 1 and 2, LHD. Worked with Dantalion, Agares, and other demons. But I see no movement, for now, I am still on the black list :smiley: I will buy Angels of Wrath and use The Stillness, never used this method. For alchemy, I think you are talking about the sensory keys -the smell of a burning rose and etc., I use them and the full ritual step by step every time. My plan is to use Demons of Wrath to make the person forget the bad things also Belial and Dantalion again with DOM methods, Other books and methods I think to include are Demons of influence and Demons of Wrath to make the person feel regret that abandoned me. Many things I have in mind, but the most important is to really master the magickal state of mind and believe in the process.I rarely draw sigils, I am using them on my phone,laptop,does not know if it makes any difference.Thank you again, your advice gives me the hope and motivation that I need!

2 Likes