Demons inside the movie Suicide Squad

Just finished watching suicide squad and freaked out when I saw legit sigils of demons on The Enchantress.

[url=http://www.imgrum.net/user/pinksnowangel/34763034/1299335189688622452_34763034]http://www.imgrum.net/user/pinksnowangel/34763034/1299335189688622452_34763034[/url]

Azazels sigils is there. See if you can find what other demons are on here. Did Hollywood use these demons, or were they just fun?

Now which is Azazels REAL sigil is it this:

or this:

or this:

I don’t get the idea of the first one because it is the sigil for the spirit of Saturn and it is like saying that Azazel is Saturn, which seems grandiose. Does any one have opinions regarding his correct sigil?
thx

Ask Azazel, and take whatever he says as UPG.

There is indeed a lot of occult imagery in comic books, and many comic book artists who practice magic. The best example is Grant Morrison, but there are others. So if it was intentional, it doesn’t surprise me. If it wasn’t, I am also not surprised.

Edit to add: It’s not implausible for Azazel to be THE spirit of Saturn, though this hasn’t been the case for me, and sigils being links between entities and the mind are malleable things. You can literally draw a heart and gaze into it saying you love Azazel and have Azazel pop up.

[quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:8216”]Ask Azazel, and take whatever he says as UPG.

There is indeed a lot of occult imagery in comic books, and many comic book artists who practice magic. The best example is Grant Morrison, but there are others. So if it was intentional, it doesn’t surprise me. If it wasn’t, I am also not surprised.

Edit to add: It’s not implausible for Azazel to be THE spirit of Saturn, though this hasn’t been the case for me, and sigils being links between entities and the mind are malleable things. You can literally draw a heart and gaze into it saying you love Azazel and have Azazel pop up.[/quote]
I agree it’s all about the intent of the individual, that’s what the basis of the A.O.S. system is with the alphabet of desire.

But meanwhile can we figure out the correct sigil, just because?

Anyway, what other spirits are on her. I tried looking through kingdoms of flame found nothing. List your findings here.

Was the movie worth a shit? I’m sure it’s somewhat dumbed down for the masses but I’ve been interested in seeing Cara Delevinge in the Enchantress role and how Jared Leto did with his Joker portrayal.

Cara likes to fuck on airplanes in real life and always gets caught. :slight_smile:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cara-delevingne-gets-caught-having-8477275

I thought it was a decent movie

I’d say the movie was worth at least 2-3 fucks given, minimum. Lol. I’m really here to discuss the spirits on her head. I want to know who they are. And does anyone know Azazel real or original sigil?

It was pretty awesome to me.

A bit more action-based than I expected it to be, though still pretty awesome. Would definitely recommend it.

As for whether it is dumbed down for the masses, only you can decide. I can say that the Enchantress’s origin story was altered. Though I like this version slightly better.

Also:

1. THe sigils look like they come from magickal squares, so they could’ve been random words sigilized for all you know. But one I think was angelic for some reason.

2. Azazel has no original sigil. NO sigil is original. The only remotely real sigil for Azazel is the one you derive yourself. So either ask Azazel this question or ask him to show you a sigil.

Some costume designer did a Google search for magick symbols and just printed out the image results and said here slap these on her it will look totally cool.

I just saw this movie and noticed his sigil. I was like “Wow! I wonder what he thinks about this.”

I saw Zazael, Nachiel, and a seal of Sol and Luna on her headdress. There were others that I recognized but couldn’t place.

So someone on the movie’s costume crew must have had some occult exposure (Three Books?) or just looked up “magic seals” on the Internetz.

[quote=“Jahbulon, post:2, topic:8216”]Now which is Azazels REAL sigil is it this:

or this:

or this:

I don’t get the idea of the first one because it is the sigil for the spirit of Saturn and it is like saying that Azazel is Saturn, which seems grandiose. Does any one have opinions regarding his correct sigil?
thx[/quote]
Azazel comes when i call him and the first symbol is in my wallet…

Also:

1. THe sigils look like they come from magickal squares, so they could’ve been random words sigilized for all you know. But one I think was angelic for some reason.

2. Azazel has no original sigil. NO sigil is original. The only remotely real sigil for Azazel is the one you derive yourself. So either ask Azazel this question or ask him to show you a sigil.[/quote]

I agree Arcane the more i get into it the more i realize that sigils can be created from by the inspiration endowed by the entity. Certain peoples sigils work bc of the amount of energy put into its creation. That being said im a fan of pictorial sigils bc the combo of symbols helps in a way to align the energy. However tbese things come as they are given lots of people fail at sigil creation cuz they think way too much and dont let the inspiration guide their hand