Demons for rescuing a kitten

Greetings all! Maybe it sound a silly question but on the other hand some people here love cats. My kitten was stolen last Monday night. I want to call demons for rescuing her and to make the thief to be punished because the suffering he is causing on us. Tips? Any help is much appreciated! Blessings!

5 Likes

This would be the one to call.

3 Likes

Much appreciated your help @JezebelleMoon! :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

You’re very welcome and good luck!

Keep us updated on your poor Kitty :cry:

1 Like

You can also call on Barbatos for help along with Andromalius, i’ve had success with returning pets quickly to their owners with him.
com

3 Likes

I’m preparing to call Andromalius! I’ll keep you posted! Thanks for your kindness! :tulip:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @charles9! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

@JezebelleMoon, @charles9, I have good news! I went to the market to buy some stuff to do an offering to Andromalius. I had just arrived home when I received a message saying the kitten was rescued!!! I didn’t had the time to do the proper ritual to ask his help but I do think he heard our thoughts and helped! A big shout out to Andromalius for his help! Anyway I’ll be doing the offering I had planned to give him thanks! Awesome! Thank you very much guys! :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Oh awesome, so happy for you & kitty! :heart: :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

That’s excellent!

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva, @JezebelleMoon I am really impressed cause I didn’t get to do the work but I do feel he heard my thoughts cause I started researching about him. His name was in my mind for all the afternoon!

3 Likes

Lucifer, he bring muy kitten back home inmediately …TWICE!!!

1 Like

Best of lucky trying your find your pet. I would be heartbroken if it happened to me. Please update when you find it.

1 Like