Demons for Gay Males

Thanks, I’ll check them out.

Literally most demons are capable of helping/aiding gay males with their “issues.” Demons can do numerous things that go beyond what they are said to be capable of. Beelzebub for example (since I know more about him than I do any other demon) is aiding me with finding love. Im gay myself. From what Iv read he was only good for protective wards and shields. This goes beyond his capabilities.

Like many have said before me, demons can help gays when it comes down to std issues, finding a mate, becoming comfortable with your sexuality, etc. I personally think it’s a very very freeing thing to be gay. We aren’t the “norm” and we go against the common ideals that society and especially christanity has when it comes down to love.

We represent a extreme feminine quality as well as masculine. Duality. This is especially true for those who consider themselves bisexual.

The reason we don’t have much written on demons helping LGBT+ members is because back then it was uncommon and rare for someone to be anything but straight. So demons were hardly called upon for those issues. Most famous magicians who called upon them were straight. So whenever they came in contact with a demon of “love” for lack of a better term, they aided them in getting women. I think they should have better placed that that demon could help with all love. Not just straight love.

Sorry for the rant lol, what im trying to say is yes, demons can help LGBT+ people just as well as they can help straights. Try Sitri by the way, iv heard alot of people go to him for love related problems.

Oh and by the way, as far as Stds go, Im sure Marbas can help you with that. In a few goetia books, it’s said he’s good at healing.

4 Likes

I have a lot of emotional trouble with the idea of “extreme feminine quality.” I know there’s a huge debate in the gay community around the whole “masc for masc” orientation and how “masc” tends to deride “fem.” I don’t endorse any of that and find it a kinda reprehensible.

Nonetheless, I personally am “masc” and work toward maximizing my “masc-ness” so to speak. In my head, that creates a dissonance when it comes to feminine figures in my spirituality. So, I’m not sure I’m a good example of the duality you reference, but I get that it exists and how others might feel aligned with that kind of gender-duality – especially, as you reference, bisexuals and transsexuals.

I’m not sure the lack of a feminine symbol is a problem in my own spritual system. I’m not sure it’s NOT a problem, either. I go back and forth on it a lot in my head and trend toward letting whatever comes, come. If a feminine deity wants my attention, I’ll either be called to her and/or be guided to her by other forces. So far, that hasn’t happened.

Yes…Marbas can certainly help me with physical and medical issues; in fact, he is! That’s a primary reason I have aligned myself very strongly with him, to futher my fitness goals, muscle up, and get healthy.

Sitri has been put forth to me before, but I’m trending more toward Asmodeus, at least at the moment. My mentor is heavily aligned with Asmodeus, so there’s likely a resonance there, but he hasn’t pushed me toward any demon/daemon in particular. Sitri, Belial, and King Paimon are all on my research list.

Thanks for the answer! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Philotanus!!!

And Gressil!!!

Gressil. He encourages one to comfort, luxury and indulgence. He was Third of the Order of Thrones.

1 Like