Demons for beginners

Yes it happens particularly if the spirit wants to work with you. Most of these beings are in our lives but we don’t even notice.

Not at all. The most important thing to understand is each one of us have a different path to work!!. The experience you might have with a spirit may be completely different with what I may have.

Though sometimes spirits do ask for offerings, that happened to me but they asked for normal things nothing out of ordinary. The thing to note, if a spirit asks something that may bring harm to you/loved ones or anything out of your moral values banish the spirit and don’t do it.

But if they ask something good, then go for it and see what happens afterwards.

2 Likes

Which sigils are you referring? Do you mean the sigil to work with angels ie. Evoke them etc /making your own sigils to bring the desired effect?

1 Like

Yes. I mean which book summarizes the commonly working sigils for Archangels Michael, Haniel, Gabriel, etc?

I’ve seen ones of the forum for, say, Archangel Gabriel, that seem to have more power to them than the made up sigils in modern grimoires from Brand, Woodcroft, etc.

Where do people get these? Is there a good reference book or something? I found a FANTASTIC book called “The Dictionary of Angels” by Gustav Davidson that summarizes angel names and descriptions from innumerable books. Unfortunately, he leaves out the sigils!

I’d love to have something just like that book, but with all the historical sigils.

Basically — when it comes to sigils, I find the demon books superior. Seems like demon authors basically harmonize and agree on the calling cards. Even the enns. I’d love to find the equivalent for angels and other pantheons.

2 Likes

Fantastic insights!

Unfortunately, we’re going to derail this thread… so may we meet in another.

I love your participation, though. You bring a lot of enthusiasm and keen perception.

1 Like

Well honestly I used a book called angelic sigils keys and call by Ben woodcraft I love simple method of summoning and the book works for me.

In which if you look at them, they are traditional sigils with extra other sigils blend together, possibly I could say angelic alphabets.

I agree some sigils could offer extra power than others, but for me I don’t look on energy shift but manifestation itself that’s when I can comment this sigil is better than other.

But for summoning I use the same sigils within books like everyone else and they work just fine. Just work on your senses and improving your method of evocation you will later even without sigils and everything will work fine.

2 Likes

Good point, it’s hard to connect the dots especially if a person has no information. And ofcourse considering, that many people haven’t even heard about spirit guides yet they can have them.

You sayed another good point that should be higlighted. ”You don’t jump off the cliff just because someone says so”. Boundaries are necessary, regardless is it spirit/ friend/ family member. Lucifer asked me just to talk about him and first I thought it’s somekind of power thing, getting something out of the fact being talked. However I can see the reason was that I needed to learn more. At the same time, it is up to me what I absorb and not. Any spirit not respecting that and personal values looks like a parasite to me.

1 Like

Question about Bune: @Akhtyahussein @Daedalus

I was contacting Bune by drawing the sigil the other day and meditating. The energy was strong and my electric devices reacted too! I was asking if she’d like to work with me and help with one spesific issue that is clearly her field. She (or he or they, I just felt more feminine energy) spent quite some time with me and clearly tried to communicate, but my senses are too underdeveloped that I could’ve understand her properly. So, does she mind me contacting again soon or does she get frustrated?

I got a feeling that she was a little amused… I didn’t have the typical confidence because I was too nervous I’d accidentally offend her. Oh boy, now I know how introverted guys feel when they try to talk to a pretty girl :sweat_smile: You feel like saying all the wrong things and correcting every word​:joy: If nothing else, it became obvious to her that I think she’s very cool!

I contacted also Lucifer asking if he’d approve me asking Bune to work with me and him, and confirmed his answers with tarot. Three of cups (to me it was like confirmation that three of us would be a good team and some kind of….reunion???), and even before picking the card I knew he actually was the one suggesting me to contact her🤔

2 Likes

Duchess Bune is very cool! She understands what you’re trying to do, and she’ll work with you. Lord Lucifer is okay with Bune. They work well together.

2 Likes

Ooh. What are these electronic devices?

Love how direct your contact technique is, btw.

When it’s just for simple questions, I just call for the entity, perhaps grab a sigil or some other signature if it’s convenient, and ask away… it usually works!

But man, if I want to ask for something beyond a small amount of information (such as actually asking for a favor), I research and research, and practice just the right way to call them… I compare methods. Make 8000 notes. I try to do things “right”, and in a way, this is wrong lol.

So just a little hint there. Sometimes fretting about too much gets in the way of results. Although, as you know, endless research and experiments yields gold, too. It can just take awhile.

These entities, when you get one with actual sentience (not some pattern or toy you’re self powering or an egregore), don’t seem to have the resource constraints we do. Nor the linearity.

Also, out of all the demons of the goetia, Bime (the female aspect of Bune) really sounds like one of the most playful and almost buoyant ones. That just seems more sentient to me, in a way, and not a simulation of consciousness.

So I think you’ll be fine. Especially since you’re just seeking information. I can’t speak for everyone, but always find I get the best and fastest results when simply seeking conversation with an entity.

You do have sort of relax, and have confidence in yourself and the experience, though. These elements tend to be essential.

I think you’re doing great, though!

To me, it sounds a lot like you’re having high tea with a friend. I think that’s an excellent approach, really. Actual sentient consciousness seem to appreciate these types of relationships.

Maybe use some theta audios or a light/sound brain machine to help increase theta amplitude. Search “Hemi-Sync” in Spotify, Apple Music, or your choice of other audio app. Perhaps “J.S. Epperson”.

Epperson also has an excellent binaural gamma experience. You must use headphones to experience the binaural effect.

It’s mostly more theta and gamma you’re after. Attentuate beta, except for some high beta k. Alpha you’ll see just by closing your eyes, usually. It’s fine, too. But it’s when you have more theta waves that things tend to “get real”.

1 Like

My extra phone went crazy sending old notifications all the time (it is connected all the time to Wi-Fi and notifications were supposed to come long ago). I also had a high-pitch,but more electric device ringing in my ears.

I wasn’t expecting her to ”answer” due to my amateur ”let’s go with the flow” -method and perhaps that’s why I was so unorganized when suddenly felt the presence :smile: Like calling someone new high-profile and not worrying what to say since you didn’t believe the person would pick up haha. But at least I was sinciere and tried to be really respectful!

That’s a good point, time and other constrains are our problems not their.

I was actually asking if she’d like to help selling my flat and perhaps start to work more with me as a general guide. This was the first time I ask something this practical, because previously I’ve focused on personal development and knowledge. Yet, before I knew anything about my spirit guides I was accidentally asking really stupid favors, like ”pleease help me to find my f:n car keys!!” :joy: It always worked but I wouldn’t have asked so stupid things if I knew who were on board :sweat_smile: Also my previous perception about spirit world, oh lord… No wonder Bune seemed amused. But not angry, so I also think I’ll be fine. I felt like she was telling me the same as you, that I need to relax a little.

Thanks a lot for the spotify tip! Definitely using that in my meditation before my next contact attempt! I agree that knowledge is gold and only by seeking information and applying different methods, the best ones for oneself can be found. Perhaps I’ll start a development journal too.

1 Like

That’s great to know! I got a feeling that Bune and Lucifer get along well. I hope I’ll soon learn to communicate better with her and learn about her more!

Lucifer directed me Lilith and I thank him for doing that. I suppose whilst you are meditating on him, he knows what you need and direct you that spirit or demon that will be useful to you.

2 Likes