"Demons Don't Work Against Christian Judges" - WTF?

A black magician friend I have online just told me one of his buddies is in prison and he’s looking for a way to get him off. I suggested he calls on Belial. EA Koetting said he came very close to going to prison and Belial had the judge acquit him.

But that mage told me demons do not work against Christian (incl. Catholic) judges because the US legal system deals with oath and putting one’s hand on the bible and swearing to tell the truth…

It must be fucking bullshit, right??? LOL

Belial - VICEROY OF THE INFERNAL EMPIRE - Number 4 - Rune: Hagal - Color: Violet Black

To stabilize power. For revenge that involves power play. To win lawsuits by means of having bureaucrats overlook important things.

Established Order. The law of revenge. The power to capture souls. Easy victories by means of lulling your enemies into carelessness, even sleep.

[url=http://www.blackmagick.com/infernal_tarot_cards1.html]http://www.blackmagick.com/infernal_tarot_cards1.html[/url]

Belial and I have been working together for a short while, and even I didn’t know about the “capture souls” part.

It IS

fucking bullshit
indeed.

Religion is retarded, worshiping energy is like if I worshiped this rock here. Except for the fact that a ton of “idols” may have started out as rocks and I’M BLABBING.

Demons DO work against judges. Religion doesn’t protect them from the darkness, it only makes the lamb so much more appetizing.

That mage doesn’t have the right information.

Enlighten him.

-Sev

Its the whole “armour of Gawd” crap EA talked about in, Baneful Magick, I think it was. Its propaganda spread by the Church that says simply believing in Christ and their dogma is enough to protect the faithful. But, when was the last time you met a Christian that actually possessed the level of power attributed to Christ? I think your friend has bought into exactly what the Church wants him to.

When I saw this title, I wanted to laugh.

After reading the original post, I still wanted to laugh.

In the end, I didn’t laugh.

You should converse with higher quality magicians.

Hey, guess what I’m doing?

Seconding the TWO above posts!

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:1, topic:2927”]A black magician friend I have online just told me one of his buddies is in prison and he’s looking for a way to get him off. I suggested he calls on Belial. EA Koetting said he came very close to going to prison and Belial had the judge acquit him.

But that mage told me demons do not work against Christian (incl. Catholic) judges because the US legal system deals with oath and putting one’s hand on the bible and swearing to tell the truth…

It must be fucking bullshit, right??? LOL

Belial - VICEROY OF THE INFERNAL EMPIRE - Number 4 - Rune: Hagal - Color: Violet Black

To stabilize power. For revenge that involves power play. To win lawsuits by means of having bureaucrats overlook important things.

Established Order. The law of revenge. The power to capture souls. Easy victories by means of lulling your enemies into carelessness, even sleep.

[url=http://www.blackmagick.com/infernal_tarot_cards1.html]http://www.blackmagick.com/infernal_tarot_cards1.html[/url][/quote]

I live in the bible belt where Christianity abounds and I’m fairly certain even the courts here no longer use the bible for swearing in. Separation of church and state and all that. I went to court a few years ago and although it wasn’t in a criminal capacity, I was still asked to swear that I was telling the truth. The judge didn’t bust out a bible or even say “so help you God”. In fact, I recall some lady bitching about how the bible wasn’t used and started yabbering about how we’re getting away from the Lord. Yeah, because a book is going to compel a liar to tell the truth.

Regardless, our criminal justice system is corrupt as shit. The moral righteousness, claims of quest for justice and sprinklings of religion are just cloaks to make it seem legit so people will blindly trust it. After working within the system for years (and getting the hell away from it), I can assure you that money is only the motivating factor in that system. If anything, demons would have a field day in that bullshit. Besides, how would you even know if someone is truly religious and thus protected? I’ve met more people who claim to be pious and Jesus lovin’ who are actually miserable dickholes who are far scarier than the blackest mage. Being a follower of Christianity or Catholicism doesn’t exempt you from the shit storm that is life any way.

Your buddy is subscribing to some bullshit Good Vs. Evil and Evil Always Loses propaganda. I can’t imagine how dark or magical he is if he believes that 50% of the people in the world are protected from the thing he purports to practice.

Interesting, Junglered.

Yeah the criminal justice system is out of it’s mind. People will trust it because they are told to, and all of the religious and moral bull is what gets most of the mice to go along with the show.

And NO religion is protected, by the way. All of them are equally weak.

If anything, it serves as a way for the real monsters that go bump in the night to appear as good people.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:8, topic:2927”]And NO religion is protected, by the way. All of them are equally weak.

If anything, it serves as a way for the real monsters that go bump in the night to appear as good people.[/quote]

Fully agree but since the OP was talking about Christianity and Catholicism, I just mentioned those.

And yeah, I wish more people would think outside the box and stop blindly trusting institutions. Admittedly, I was a wide eyed idealist for decades. I truly thought the government, the court system, the powers that be, hell, anyone that was in a position of power really had my best interest at heart. I also always thought that good trumps evil all the time and if you’re a good person, shit will work out for you. That’s some dumb ass conditioning I’m still trying to shake off.

I agree with everything but the part about being a good person. In my experience not being an asshole generally keeps things running smooth unless of course you need to act like an asshole in a particular situation to get things done or stand up for yourself. Balance in all things.

The group of the powerful often sees the height of etiquette, because the consequenses of disrespect are well known by everyone involved. When the gauntlet’s down, sure, people of power display what no amount of posturing could, but with some exceptions powerful people are quite pleasant.

The group of the powerful often sees the height of etiquette, because the consequenses of disrespect are well known by everyone involved. When the gauntlet’s down, sure, people of power display what no amount of posturing could, but with some exceptions powerful people are quite pleasant.[/quote] Yes, because powerful people are confident in their power, and so are pleasant because they want to be, not because they want something, or have to prove something, like most people. The most physically powerful human I have ever met, is also the most friendly and affable. Until you make him mad. LOL