Demons doing the contrary to the petition

Is it normal to experience sudden electric jolts through the head and body, out of nothing? I am experiencing sudden goosebumps, jolts and rush of current through my spine. Don’t know what to make if it.

Those are typical starting symptoms of kundalini awakening.However,I don’t see a reason how your kundalini could get activated when u did petitions related to love.
These could be due to certain anxiety issues.If it’s spiritual ,I would suggest doing some simple grounding.

Sit with your feet directly on ground.close your eyes.breathe in breathe our deeply.imagine excess energy flowing through your mooladhara and through your legs to the ground.imagine your energy levels are grounded .

Once again, you petioned spirits into your life. If they’re zapping the shit out of you, working i contrary to your plea, and you don’t like it, you’re gonna have to banish them.

Update: So, although the petitions didn’t work on my target and I found out that he got engaged to a girl of his parents’ choosing within two months of the break up which the rat bastard didn’t inform me about, something miraculous happened. The man I dated before the target, came back into my life. We met as friends, but the moment I saw him, as if the years in between did not exist, all the feelings for the target got wiped out from my head. We had a really nice time together and guess what we’re now very much in love like we were before. I’ve never been happier and it feels like a load has been lifted off my chest. I regret breaking up with this guy for the target. Hoping everything will turn out well. Now, my question is should I take it as a sign and complete my side of the offering? Or just give them thanks for bringing back this great guy?

1 Like

Complete your side of the offering. The spirits brought you something better than what you originally wanted so they still fulfilled their part.

1 Like