Demons and gemstones

What are the gemstones linked to Lucifer, Azazel and Satan?

Thanks

1 Like

My guess:
Lucifer - Blue sapphire
Azazel - Bastnasite
Satan - Diamond

3 Likes

You can find your answers on this forum in your use the little search icon…

Probably you won’t find about Satan because almost no one is working with him (don’t ask, I don’t know why) but since he’s connected with the root chakra, then any stone associated with it would be good.

2 Likes

I believe it’s because lots of people put up fake info about him so it’s hard to know who to trust.

2 Likes

Yea, if we were only…hmm…magicians…! And we could channel him or evoke him somehow instead of relying on other people’s experience, now that would be pretty awesome!

2 Likes

How would you evoke him with ought info?

Why you need info to evoke any spirit? :grin: You know the name, it’s enough.

1 Like

For me I don’t know why but I always need info before doing an evocation as I feel insecure even though I have evocated plenty of times before.

1 Like

I don’t check any info, I don’t need to :woman_shrugging: And to stay a bit on topic, you don’t need to know Satan’s gemstone to evoke him and ask. Neither his enn. Or his sigil. You can always make a sigil (If you need one) and say something very simple like: “Satan come”. And when he comes you can ask him what gemstones he like.

3 Likes

Some have worked with Satan. There is good information out there, you just have to know where to look.

amethyst for all

3 Likes

Lord of Demons Satan: Colors include: Blue, Gold, Red, Black.

Each color depends on the visualization of the persons who worship and the deity will appear or show signs with these colors. Each color represents a different request or interest that he is responding too.

With these colors in mind the corresponding gemstones would be:

Aquamarine as blue or Amethyst light to dark purple in color, both stones have attributes and qualities for physic awareness and courage.

Gold: Amber or Citrine both embody the sun, success, and material gain.

Red: Carnelian or Garnet.

Black: Obsidian.

2 Likes