Demonic Sex

For real for real though,that was theee best sentence!:rofl:

2 Likes

Would anybody happen to a ritual for this or some info that can pm plz

1 Like

Look up Succupedia on the forum. He also has a blog on succubi. Also check into Asenath Mason:

I am a mature male who is over 60 and I am into satanic meditation, witchcraft and connecting with any type of supernatural being that shows an interest in me.
Connections always feature intense and pleasurable sexual stimulations that are tantric and mostly bioelectric in nature.
Generally, these demons concentrate on my balls and prostate - bringing me to pre-cum stage and then tantric and bioelectric climax.
These amazing encounters have been occurring several times each night for the last few years.
My erotic demon lovers never tell me their names nor anything else for that matter.
Perhaps I should try to learn more about them, but I never seem to have the energy or desire to do so.
I am just content to enjoy the exhilaration and ecstasy of each moment.
Here is a link to a song that I composed about one of my amazing demon lovers.

2 Likes

@anon48508954
Glad you like my song - BTW - I choose option 1 - for you to be my beautiful dream :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this website, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Why create a post tho if you wont share anything of the ritual or entity it occurred with? As magickians I think thats what most of us are interested in, as well as the deets obviously :rofl:

1 Like

That person probably won’t respond, their acct. is suspended @Raven_6

"This user is suspended until Nov 2, 3018 3:00 am.
Reason: Account closed at member’s own request"

(It’s ok, I was wondering the same thing :eyes: )

1 Like

Oh well, im sure there will be plenty more demonic sex stories :rofl:

2 Likes

39 orgasms . . . in approximately 90 minutes.
I know this seems impossible - and in human terms it probably is - for me at least.
However, in the demonic sex context - it happened to me two nights ago.
I don’t normally count them all up - but thought I would this time - because it commenced and progressed so intensely - that I counted each ecstatic time.
Feels very much like a bio-electric force is wrapping itself around by genitals, prostate and pelvic regions. Certainly not a human type of feeling.
Whoever she/they were - I was in a state of virtual paralysis and exhiliration.
The most amazing 90 minutes of my life.
LL

1 Like

April 2020, I performed a full moon ritual which involves creating the circle, going around twice, the energy rose up inside me. I believe circulating the altar during ritual on particular energetic days can initiate the Serpent force to release on its own. I have also practiced meditation and Asenarh masons draconian chakra raising rituals in the 7 day initiatory test as well on my own.

The feeling was an electric shock of wild energy up my legs.

Since then, my sexual drive has been fucking insane. Off the charts.

I am having insomnia because of my sexual drive, I come to think that over the past six months also, I have been having visits by demonic male and female entities who I have sex with.

If anyone has any books or suggested links on how to fully develop this as an esoteric artform with real purpose let me know, because I believe part of the reason the lust drive is so high, is because there has to be some way to release it or direct it somewhere else, balancing these extremes towards an objective or resourceful path