Demonic Script received by Abryaiyan

I evoked yesterday Abrayaiyan and it was a success~ We had our talk and everything went well. We agreed that we will communicate for 3 days for me to receive some help that I want. So today as I was watchina documentary about Voinich Manuscript I had a sudden stand-still of sorts. Strange glyphs flashed in my mind and before my eyes glowing and I started to write them down rapidly and uncontrollably.

I contacted after Abryaiyan and according to him it happend on the spur of the mooment and that it was by him although I didnt contacted him. He told me that I can use the script for wardings especially and that if I meditate with the script on hand they will release power. So here is a sneak preview of the demon’s name to anyone interested~

1 Like

I recognize those. Those are Bind Runes.

Yeah I know they kinda seem like them. Especially the last one but according to the demon they are something else completely different. According to him it is a structured demonic script.

Bindrunes, one also has Rune Scripts you write out. Runes were the old language of the Northern White People… so you write Runic letters across like you would write out a sentence. Same could be said of using any Bindrune or really any other symbol. Yeah its a script.

The question is what is the Le and the other one… It looks to be a SCRIPT with Personal and Runic Sigils put in. Because other than the Runes, the Le looks like cursive writing. Just curious.

[quote author=Biosynth link=topic=8232.msg85836#msg85836

The question is what is the Le and the other one… It looks to be a SCRIPT with Personal and Runic Sigils put in. Because other than the Runes, the Le looks like cursive writing. Just curious.
[/quote]

Yeah I know I work with runes too. Indeed it looks like a Le but he explained to me that the “cursive” scriblings contains contagious magic to the physical plane and that each of the letters contains a whole story for it. I asked time’s again but he insisted that although it looks like a bindrune its something completely different.