Demonic Possession

There is a thin line between invoking a spirit and spirit possession and sometimes manifesting through the psyche thus “demon” can cause mental problems and vice versa mental problems can create demons!!

I’d like to know your thoughts and stories of Demonic Possession? I’ve stumbled upon a Video that shows disturbing cases of possessions and thought of hearing from you about it and if you have ever witnessed or performed any kind of exorcism or banishing!!
I had actually an experience before when I went to this place where they ran mass exorcisms but I just went there out of curiosity and it got me wonders, How can you be certain of a real demonic possession case and a psychological one?
Here is the video:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyo9wvPNsw]- YouTube
But Viewers Discretion is Advised.

I think the crazy vids of possession if there real is what’s called the mounting stage for what ever reason there getting possessed if they agreed or what ever and then there fighting the entry of the demon shit is gunna get real and fast. He will wait patiently till he gets what’s coming to him (being inside you). I think after there is a merging of the demon and person things would calm down quite a bit. I’ve heard most people who are really possessed are quite comfortable with the possession. However most of those YouTube vids are complete bullshit some of the shit those people say makes no sense there calling themselves by names I’ve never heard of and you can tell there trying to make noises that are sinister which are quite laughable, and there intelligence is def not on par with an all knowing demon they usually have the brain power of a 10 year old. Probably 99% of them are people looking for attention.

1 Like

O.k. I just watched half the vid and seen all them before. No.1 got to be fake I’ve seen people get hit in the head way harder than that and didn’t split there skull open to the white meat. 2 and 3 are definitely cases of bath salt use or flaka people up for ten days do some off the wall shit maybe dust even. 4 fake 5 I heard was from an independent film lol didn’t watch the rest but sure I’ve seen them. If I was a demon and wanted to possess someone I sure as fuck wouldnt bash there head in so I had to leave right after it would be like burning your own house down it just doesn’t make sense.

I watched a few videos of one guy “casting out demons” it was almost comical. In each one he asks what the demons name is and all he ever gets Is legion and then he’s like oh it’s you legion ole pal. Really? Wtf. Like you just pulled one thing out and went with it. And in scripture they said legion bc they were many. …not one ole pal. 2 couldn’t he at least Google some demon names I don’t think all 3 people were possessed by legion. Really?? And why do demons get blamed for people’s alcohol problems, drug problems whatever …
Just grow up and admit you got problems. I’ve never had a demon tell me I should do anything unhealthy. If anything they get aggravated when I don’t make healthy choices. Gaahh…that’s my soap box lol sorry went on a rant.

Well whatever it is Demons or something else, these people have clearly not encountered a spirit they cannot banish by ordinary or advanced known means. I recall awhile back reading about how Priests could not exorcise a demon…I think of I remember correctly it was a Vatican thing.

It is very clear that demons generally contribute to and amplify Humanity in general. So for christians they just basically can show what monsters they could be. Its not really the demon thats the monster, but rather the person in contact. The demons energy is just bringing it out in them.

[quote=“Asmoday, post:2, topic:7739”]I think the crazy vids of possession if there real is what’s called the mounting stage for what ever reason there getting possessed if they agreed or what ever and then there fighting the entry of the demon shit is gunna get real and fast. He will wait patiently till he gets what’s coming to him (being inside you). I think after there is a merging of the demon and person things would calm down quite a bit. I’ve heard most people who are really possessed are quite comfortable with the possession. However most of those YouTube vids are complete bullshit some of the shit those people say makes no sense there calling themselves by names I’ve never heard of and you can tell there trying to make noises that are sinister which are quite laughable, and there intelligence is def not on par with an all knowing demon they usually have the brain power of a 10 year old. Probably 99% of them are people looking for attention.[/quote] Bob Larson immediately comes to mind when you speak of bullshit possessions. A simple search for his name on youtube will reveal bogus exorcism after bogus exorcism. A real candidate for douchiest televangelist of the 90’s. He was going to have a reality tv show where he went around exorcising demons from people with these teenage girls and his wife, I believe the show got cancelled before it ever even aired lol

Bob Larson is such a bullshit artist. All his “exorcisms” are carried on stooges. Though he appears to have some knowledge of the occult and he often uses real demon names.

Of all the exorcism videos I’ve watched in YouTube, there’s only one that i can’t decide with certainty if it’s a fake possession or not.

[url=http://youtu.be/eU-Z4J9hPx4]Exorcism-SHOCKING Real Life Exorcism! !فیلم جنگیری واقعی دختر جوان - YouTube

Cat trying to perform an exorcism on a toad.

! No longer available

Just one of many more “Conmen/ConWomen” trying to make money off Demons and the Occult. They learn enough about demons to scam people, and hope that people will not do their own research on things like that. In fact they will try to scare you away from using demons or occult knowledge.