Demonic looking cats in dreams?

Greetings,
Last night I dreamt of seeing multiple black demonic-looking cats with red eyes if they had other demonic features I do not recall. After seeing them Vaguely and briefly I was abruptly awoken around 12:30 and 1:00 am. I didn’t see these cats as I would with my eyes I saw them in a sort of frame as if an image was projected into my mind if that makes sense.

The Norse Goddess Freyja had two cats wich pulled her chariot. Ai-Apaec, a god of the pre-Inca civilization, was often depicted as an old man long fangs and cat-like whiskers. In ancient China there was a cat god called Li Shou. In ancient Poland, Ovinnik, who often appeared in the form of a black cat. In the Greek pantheon, Hecate took on the form of a cat. Yet as I said these looked like Demonic cats so perhaps it was the Daemonic gatekeeper Baal, which can come in the form of a man, a toad, and a cat. What do you guys think, has anyone had a similar dream? If so what are your thoughts?

Do as thou wilt,
Justin

1 Like

Speaking of shadow people earlier, they are sometimes accompanied by a black shadowy cat with red eyes.

Usually means the assholes are around and you might want to do something about it.

My two cents on the matter, do what you want with it.

3 Likes

I don’t dream about Cats very often and I am a huge cat person. But when cats are usually present in my dreams somebody is wishing me harm Typically someone close to you that you never suspect.

1 Like

Aprentiz,
Your the second one to suggest this, I will put it into consideration. Though I had an impression I was visited, just a feeling. Especially seeing how dreams never cause me to abruptly wake up. Regardless, appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Thank you,
Justin

1 Like

You’re spot on it is indeed a sign and vision from Baal. I have had similar visions and even physical signs after I did a petition casting to Baal and lord Lucifer.

1 Like

Wow, thank you! I did have this distinct impression that I was visited, seeing how i have never contacted Baal before that makes it all that more exciting.

Appreciate the input,
Justin

1 Like

It could have just been a hellcat

Uh… this isn’t dungeon and dragons, you’re on the wrong forum.

1 Like

That wasn’t even funny, Hellcats exist, same with hellhounds. Just because you’ve never met or seen one, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Spoiler alert, there are a LOT of different demon familiars out there and hellcats are one.

Seriously, were you joking?

A few hours ago a black cat was with his back to my door, I called him and i saw his beautiful orange eyes … I’m starting to make theories. (The same cat was in the place where I left a demon’s sigil)

It could be a manifestation of the demon. Or it could be one of the demons servants or helpers. If it were a servant, as I said before, it may have been a Hellcat.

If you don’t mind me asking, can you hear and see the Dark Lords, demons, spirits, etc. around you? If you can call upon the demon for whom the sigil belongs to and ask if that was one of its manifestations, or if it’s was one of its servants.

1 Like

I’m on it, but yes, I can. It’s like a slight telepathy, I work on it to make it more lived in my daily life, but yes. I recognize the thoughts that he introduce and I can follow the line of guidance in my mind. I’m happy, because the Demon that I’m talking about and I have good things that make communication fluid, we’ve been like this for years. I feel like it’s a hell cat… After all maybe I going to have my classic black witchy cat.

1 Like

Not very clearly, I get bits and pieces but not full sentences. I don’t chose what I hear, I just hear what I hear.

Yeah, just fucking with you man.

2 Likes

Lol, you got me good, I actually thought you were serious lol.