Demonic Language Is Tonal

I’ll send the other charts on Monday when I have access to them I have them on my computer at work.

2 Likes

I believe that they are that they start at the bottom of the chart and go up

1 Like

oh cool, thanks
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Let us know what you find out because I’m a singer and not an instrumental musician. It would certainly be easier to memorize tones then it would be for me to memorize certain chords.

1 Like

You could make a Melody out of this quite easily. Not sure how musical it would sound or if it would even be in the same scale (it would absolutely blow my mind if Belial was in Phrygian or Andras was in Locrian…)

In a jazz context one could make a masterpiece of this because you can make literally anything fit and make it sound good if you surround it with the right chords. (End nerd rant)

1 Like

No you are correct. When I did Lucifer’s name it was absolutely gorgeous

I believe I only did the enochian word and not with the ER on the end

I will see how will angels names sound with this… and maybe some enochian calls.

You’ve given me a very very good idea…
I might compile with the assistance of the Gods for verification a musical dictionary of their names…

2 Likes

If you vibrate an enN then why could you not use an instrument to vibrate the e nn in its natural language

3 Likes

I hope skilled peoples on this forum will try and share their melodies and creations,maybe it could lead to a new way of connection with entities, more powerful than classic enn i hope.

4 Likes

Bookmarked!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to that information.
Question, could I download a tone generator to my smartphone and if possible program it to use these tones?

3 Likes

Absolutely, anything like Fruity Loops studios or even a guitar tab editor where you can play back what you input (Most let you program sheet music/show what notes are where on a virtual fretboard).

Even a keyboard/piano app would work for this. I might just write certain “sigils” into some songs now either as chords or runs here and there. Make a tribute to King Paimon.

2 Likes

I dont see why not.

1 Like

Yes. That is my purpose in sharing this…

1 Like

Thats a really good idea! The energy without words would be there!!!

2 Likes

When I heard Raphael converse with Belial and another spirit, it sounded like birdsong mixed with harp music, quite upper-register but also very resonant. :thinking:

Very interesting and innovative OP there. :+1:

3 Likes

Many many years ago, I was dreaming of someone communicating to me that way…then my brain translated once I was lucid in the dream. It was a profound message. I was given a sigil after the message. I have since evoked him. But that always stayed on my mind. Singing and music are heavily mentioned in relation to the gods. If that is their language then it only makes sense to learn it…since clairaudience seems so hard for some…this could present an alternate method.

2 Likes

There’s something…

Well, I’m thinking here: why not to try to chant some enn in these tones? I’ll ask Belial and maybe I can make some melody from there.

About accent, every time I chant some enn I use “Hebrew” accent. I don’t know why but it feels right to me since it appears to be more “etymologically connected” if you know what I mean. That maybe gets some influence on the final product but it worth a shot.

I’ll call Belial these days and I’ll ask him about this. If he told me that’s all right, maybe I make some song using his enn. Maybe only acoustic guitar, one for the base and another for solo + enn chanting. Maybe something really good comes from it.

Thank you for the post, @Kulina8. You gave me a great idea. I’m very excited to experiment this.

3 Likes