Demonic Initiation [For Those Starting To Work With Demons And Even For The Adepts]

Thanks cool post

Thank you Firebrand. A small article full of anecdotes :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome ritual brother great stuff your creativity beyond the measures

Of course friend!

super easy. while in tranche share at the sigil like your in a lecture St school …share at a fixed point behind it or a specific line until the shape begins to flash or morph or distort and move…this is how to dial the astral " téléphone number" that the sigil is energetically Linked to. it’s the soul or spirit signature and this method will be like dealing the phone number and pressing send.
at this point your internal texture of sensation will begin to receive signals where your brain interprets and translates the vibration wavelength into so.ething you can comprehend.
the senses that one usés to do this sharpen and become stronger with wxperience and use. as well as meditation on the regular to covet à variété of psychic ability that correlates with this type of communication.
I suggest E.A. koettings Mastering Evocation vidéo course.
He is a Master teacher and especially skilled with Evocation ritual in particular.

2 Likes

Interesting. :slight_smile:

I’ve never felt a need to do a ritual like this, myself, but I suppose some might find it useful. In my view (and just my opinion based on experience), some of us are naturally aligned with the dark ones. For me, it was more of a releasing of programming than a reprogramming, if that makes sense.

I’ve found that rituals work best for me when I write them myself or, preferably, create them on the spot with my own words. That seems a bit more aligned with the philosophy of the left-hand path, which affirms that WE are our own teachers and guides. This is based on over 45 years of experience on this path.

Please understand I’m not knocking this beautiful, creative ritual. I’m only suggesting that, sometimes, the “text of another is an affront to the Self.” :wink:

3 Likes

The farther along I go the more I agree with exactly what you said. Certain people are more oriented towards one side of the spectrum than the other.

Yeah the ritual looks cool. I think I’d recommend it to people that have tried a few evocations and had no results like the spirits were ignoring them. Perhaps that attunement would open the doors so to speak.

I agree too sometimes others rites are for everyone. This above all to thine own self be true.

4 Likes