Demonic higher self, is it possible?

Do you think it’s possible to have a demonic higher self? The signs for me are pointing towards saying I have a demonic higher self (specifically incubus). I am still not sure and would appreaciate any information and knowledge if this is possible.

1 Like

It very much possible. First you need to remove the Human charkas system and replace with any other charkas system rather it be Demonic or anything else it best to have help with this. One can do it by them self. But if you miss up you would be dead.

It goes like this you chose a demon that will make your charkas and have them make the new charkas and one by one you remove one charkas and then replace it with the new with in nanos seconds. I had a friend that did it her name is Teals petrova she did a custom empower ritual on me around 131$ I had my human charkas remove and replace with a demonic/Eldritch system so there my higher self is more Eldritch and demonic I have a video that was made on this as well

2 Likes

No. There’s no such thing as “demonic chakras” or a demonic Higher Self. This is roleplaying crap.

The concept of the Higher Self is supposed to be beyond such limited things.

Edit to add: The whole idea of a Higher Self is another of those things the New Age took from Eastern philosophy, particularly Hindu yoga. It’s not something separate from yourself but is supposed to be your true whole and complete consciousness.

13 Likes

I agree with the darkest knight.

I aslo don’t see any higher self in my practice, what’s real in my practice is godself which is mere assumption of something unborn with all power and knowledge. This is my closest thing to a “higher self” and it is not something that I consult about my matters like most other people who use that term too.

Godself is assumed in rituals and practices in order to break the shell of the current self and exercise Divine authority by there mere Reason and fact that you inhabit earth and have conciousness capable with connecting with super consciousness that is called god or the source.

5 Likes

We do have a spiritual form that is made by our shadow, our higher self and our spirit animal. That’s your “personal dragon”, your god form per say. But not a demonic higher self.

The concept of a “demonic higher self” is a complex and nuanced idea that can be interpreted in various ways depending on one’s beliefs and spiritual practices. While some individuals may conceptualize their higher self as embodying benevolent or divine qualities, others may explore darker or more shadowy aspects of the self through concepts like the “demonic higher self.”

In some occult and esoteric traditions, individuals may work with or explore aspects of the self that are traditionally associated with darkness, chaos, or the unknown. This could involve delving into the shadow self, embracing aspects of the psyche that are often repressed or overlooked, or working with entities or archetypes that are traditionally considered “demonic.”

From this perspective, the idea of a “demonic higher self” could imply tapping into the deeper layers of the psyche, confronting and integrating one’s shadow aspects, or exploring the darker aspects of consciousness in pursuit of personal growth, empowerment, or spiritual enlightenment.

However, it’s important to approach these concepts with caution and discernment. Working with darker or demonic energies can be challenging and potentially risky, and it’s crucial to prioritize one’s mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being throughout the exploration process.

Additionally, engaging in practices such as meditation, introspection, and shadow work can be valuable tools for exploring the depths of the psyche and integrating all aspects of the self.

What made it into role playing is the attached word “demonic”

All spirits of nature that are not angels are not also equally demonic or chthonic spirits.

Seeker of knowledge should know this before some ignorant jerks confuse your spiritual purpose.

There are spiritual higher self in elements that rules the life/destiny of a person and they are beyond the group of demonic, chthonic, jinn or loa.

I practice magic of the old world religion with ATR.