Demonic alliances

Every time I want to evoke a spirit I’ve never evoked in the past, as part of the preparatory immersion procedure, I conduct the following simple ritual. I go to my temple, I make a small offering to the spirit, I ask them for any messages that they may have for me and then I sit in meditation for a while to receive them. Recently, I decided that I wanted to call on King Asmoday to help me with some personal issues and I followed the exact same procedure I mentioned above. I went to my ritual area, I opened his sigil and said: “King Asmoday I offer to you this incense and this food. Deliver to me any messages that you may wish to deliver”.

Then I entered a meditative state and after getting a glimpse of Asmoday in my mind’s eye (for the record he looked like a spirit made from shadow and flame, with the characteristic ram, bull and human heads), I “heard” in my head: “I’m very pleased with your offerings, not many follow the old ways any more”. At that moment, a thought appeared in my mind. I’ve been reading evoking eternity lately and I don’t remember reading anything about offerings in there. I got my answer almost immediately: “What’s not mentioned in your books, is that the whole life of the magician becomes an offering to us through his actions. The magicians come to us asking for the secrets of power and we deliver them as requested, but there’s something that we desire as well and that is to experience your plane once again. When the magician uses our power and knowledge to affect this world, he becomes a living portal for us to experience his world as we are a portal for him to experience ours.This is a two way exchange”.

I think what he meant with that is that what he describes is the only offering that the spirits actually care for, although smaller offerings such as food, candles etc are appreciated as well, and that there’s indeed something to be given to the spirits in exchange for their help. What’s surprising to me is that although it may not seem like much to some, the spirits seem get what they want no matter what. Talk about insurance policy there hehe. This also reminded me of E.A.'s video “ushering the apocalypse”. If I remember well, he talks about human gateways for the spirits there. Any thoughts?

6 Likes

[quote=“thodoris1008, post:1, topic:12930”]
"“When the magician uses our power and knowledge to affect this world, he becomes a living portal for us to experience his world as we are a portal for him to experience ours.This is a two way exchange”.[/quote]

This echoes what spirits have told me, and, more than that, shown me, and kind of argues against the “vending machine” approach, where people think they can come to magick, do one easy spell to get the girl, the boy, or the money, then walk away and forget about it for the rest of their lives.

Who would even want to?!

Even books like New Avatar Power that seem to superficially promise that, have at their base a total alchemical transformation of the soul…

3 Likes

I assume that the people that have the “vending machine” approach, believe in the back of their heads that what they are doing is utterly evil in nature and that’s why they just do a spell or two for a small gain and then run away from the whole thing as fast as possible to avoid any further risk to eternally damn their souls. I guess that most wonder what more can be uncovered, but they don’t want to risk it and they also bother to invest the time required to go any further. I’m not claiming to be any sort of “advanced occultist” or “grand magus” or whatever, quite the contrary to be honest. However, I believe that I know what you mean and I agree with you that it all comes down to the total alchemical transformation.

3 Likes