Demon to separate lovers and bind magick - love magick

Who is the best demon to separate two lovers from each other? And then which demon helps the most for binding spells and love spells? Also, do I need to remove the protection of people before these processes?

3 Likes

This may be a bit of a different answer. I decided to reply by saying what I am about to say because I’m sure someone else will give you the exact answer you are looking for.

You are more powerful than you think. Your intentions vibrate throughout the universe. Ahriman told me one thing: “Assert your influence”. And that is exactly something you can do.

All you need to do is evoke a strong emotion, like hatred for example, and pair that with a clear intention. Take that and say your words out loud. That is what is traditionally described as a curse.

You fuel a strong intention by intense emotion and vibrate it out loud, using your physical body to audibly form these words in order to symbolize your intent taking shape in this physical realm.

That is the essence of a curse and a prayer. All that matters is intention.
It doesn’t even matter what words you use. You could just speak the demonic tongue, which consists of sounds that make no sense to our analytical mind, but spoken with intention, they carry meaning throughout space.

Long story short: Assert your influence. Fuel your desire with strong emotion and speak your will into the space that surrounds you.
Using this technique, I was able to be at the right place at the right time, three times in a row. What a coincidence, am I right?
Contrary to this forum’s name, you don’t become a god. You already are one.

Cheers

5 Likes

Look up “sour jar”. In the results for that you’ll also see entities suggested.

1 Like

How can we remove someone’s protection?

2 Likes
2 Likes

If you read through a Goetia grimoire like Demons of Magick you’ll find demons that can help you. There’s also a ritual to end a relationship in Magickal Attack.

To accomplish this, I would say there are three main areas of concern - emotions, physical aspects, and mental/intellectual aspects. If you corrupt all of them, that would be good, but perhaps not sufficient. If your main concern is getting this result and not as much coming to understand the intricacies of demonic power, I’d probably just do the ritual from Magickal Attack.

The thing is, even with toxic emotional dynamics, lack of physical attraction and expressions of love, and intellectual incompatibilities (maybe better put as “interests” or something like that), a couple may still remain together, perhaps due to an even greater fear of the unknown post-relationship situation. It could be needed to then subsequently, once the relationship has become terrible, unfulfilling, just a nit-picky battleground of in-bred toxic shit, cause some sort of desirable compelling force to complement their aversion towards each other, such as new sexual interests.

I take it this is a sort of steal yo girl situation. Again there are demons suitable for this that can easily be found in the grimoires.

I’m not one to judge or moralize, if you want to steal yo girl then by all means have at it, I’d just consider if it’s really worth all the work. You could do just one master ritual “to steal yo girl” probably, but to maintain the proper intentional energies to act appropriately in the material you’d probably need to do more rituals, layers and all that, and I’d just think for a moment about if this is something you really want to get yourself into or if you’d rather just do other shit.

Believe it or not, this is also a been there done that moment for me, although I have to say, the girl was really not worth trying to steal, and I don’t believe that they usually accept refunds on stolen items. It was overall amusing, really just a gigantic shitshow hilarious all the way through, but ultimately in some ways there are maybe better things I could have done with my time, but again it was quite amusing, even educational. Being on the dance floor at a party is an amusingly unique situation in that it allows you to literally redirect bad vibes right back at someone. You could totally get away with just some lame arm flapping, but one of the great things about that situation is that it also allows you to do this with style, so that way, not only did you have a fun time with energy, you also got to remember how awesome you are most especially relative to all these clowns. Gives finger guns a whole new meaning.

If these people are occultists of some variety then you can remove their protections. Without going into a lengthy discourse on occult theory, I will say that this is largely not required. If you want to go after someone’s “defenses” in the sense of how they try and protect themselves, the things they do to keep and protect whatever it is that they want to keep and protect, you could certainly do that. Most people don’t really think to protect their relationships, though, so perhaps you would be better off going after their will to maintain and sustain their relationship, or their will to be good for each other, or even their will to take care of themselves. Even aside from what is perhaps the first automatic learned reaction to this notion, it can be hard to be with someone who has given up with their health, fitness, hygiene, will to be positive, some sense of dignity, or the belief that they are a worthy person deserving of a wholesome relationship, or the belief that other people with no ill intentions are not out to get them.

I would know. As is perhaps evident, perhaps more evident in previous years with different crowds, amusingly different crowds at various points, I enjoy being people’s unqualified demon therapist (it’s like getting to use your weapon but with healing rounds), but I’ve had experiences with people, a number relatively close to me, where this sort of mindset (caused by a combination of factors) can exacerbate this behavior to the point of it becoming leech-like and someone becoming an energy vampire. If you’re gonna be a vampire, at least be a good vampire and give back in other ways, like a spooky mansion and supernatural powers. This example in my mind was not a good vampire, and even I can get drained to the point of wanting to end the relationship due to lack of reciprocity. It always goes both ways, and here this works to your advantage as you have double the opportunities for potentially fruitful targets that could develop into your desired result here, although I would first do divination to find which would be most efficient and effective.

There are so many ways you could go about doing this, and I say that as one who has found the many and various ways human beings can be toxic with themselves and to each other to be overall very interesting and a fun time to learn about. If I had to pick between Calc III or “How to influence human beings rooted in fundamental understanding and what to look for when controlling your behavior,” well.

Thankfully, though, my interests are wide, and thankfully, limited (albeit bold) in this wideness to the extent that it sort of actually helps, although I have yet to really do anything but interleave super hard with my life, sort of.

To be honest magickal shit just happens when I do this so I like doing it cause it’s amazing how that happens. Here I am, answering some question on a forum, and it’s all an amazing magickal experience, every single sentence.

So yeah dude pick some grimoires that seem good and that should do you well.

3 Likes