Demon to go to for knowledge and Intelligence?

Basically I want to know what demon or spirit to go to, to give me a lot of knowledge and intelligence in general, as in sharper mind, more thought processes, seeing how the world works, and how to use the world to my advantage.

In other words i want to become a genius for a short time to help assist in making music, and also finding out how to make money from a laptop. Which demon/ spirit would be the easiest to contact for this to happen?

1 Like

Welcome @lifeghouls It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

If you’re using the book “Lucifer and Hidden Demons”, May I sugguest to you summon

• Corilon to improve a skill in a short period of time.

• Kalotes to learn fast and easily

• Kataron to improve your skills in specific artistry, craftworking etc.

For me, I noticed the differences in speed and understanding.

6 Likes

Hi, just got the book but I don’t know how to summon kalotes. Followed the the instructions but seems vague. Please help me through. I Wana memorize school stuff and retain it for long God will. Regards and thanks

1 Like

Im in sameboat as u can anyone give me suggestions? Or their success stories regarding this …