Demon that makes someone hate each other

is there a demon that could help me make someone ruin a friendship? like they will hate each other and argue then become no contact? i’ve tried to find in the forums but i couldn’t find anything related to this… mostly it’s all for breakup relationships, this one is about friendship. i hope someone could help me

Friendship is a type of relationship so any entity that can break up a romantic relationship could likely also break up a platonic one.

That being said, in Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove, it is stated specifically that the demon Amon can break friendship.

3 Likes

thank u! ill check the book again and make a contact as soon as i finished reading

Gorka from KoF has the ability to turn people against each other for he is the demon of betrayal to bring irreconcilable betrayals that are for sure to destroy whatever bonds that exist between them

Hekaltor also from KoF is the demon of dispute and turmoil to bring disputes and disagreements on everything to the point they cannot see eye to eye on anything where the only option left would be to go their separate ways each

Depends on the specifics of what it is you’re trying to accomplish one might be more effective than the other or maybe both since they both bring people against each other and can turn the greatest of friends into sworn enemies who just want to kill each other

Also, they are not difficult to work with

Although Dantalion is not really described as a being that break up friendships, however, since Dantalion has the power to control one’s emotions, I think it would be safe to consult with him on this matter for he too if asked can turn the emotions of your targets into whatever direction you desire, and if that is to transform whatever feelings they hold towards each other into deep and pure hatred with a passion, he most definitely can do that too

1 Like

what’s KoF?

A grimoire written by E.A short for Kingdom of Flames - “KoF”

1 Like

where to find a copy of it? is it a book

Yes, it’s a book. It’s available on Amazon.

That would be Astaroth. From my experience, if there’s any spirit who can bring absolute hatred and punishment upon a person from others around them, it’s him. He can make people bicker and fight so intensely to where it will turn hateful and even violent. This can be used defensively, to make others see these men for what they are and confront them.

If you invoke him strongly enough, his presence around you can strike fear or defensiveness in people when they look at you or approach you. This can obviously be used to ward off people you confront.

Normally Astaroth is considered a woman, bit I later came to find its a male entity who takes on the woman appearance to garner favor from people. (Sexual or otherwise) His true infernal form can easily become VERY raging, violent, and speaks malicious shit talk. (And cause people to act as such)

1 Like

Or Andras, he’s a master in sowing discourse and can be quite aggressive when asked to aid in baneful matters.

1 Like