Demon/Spirit to help with upcoming job interview?

I’m sorry if I insulted you, that wasn’t my intention. I am very grateful for the assistance that you have given me. I don’t take everything as seriously as I should sometimes and have a sarcastic sense of humor. I am also very thankful that even taking what I said the way you did that you would even consider responding back to me. I apologize for any misunderstandings I may have caused, when you said The Black Speech I though perhaps that was your sense of humor, but now I see you have very little time for things like that so I won’t give anything but serious replies from now on if any at all.

1 Like

@Sean It’s okay. I didn’t realize you were joking.

1 Like

I’m glad to see we can still be friendly.

1 Like

@Sean :grinning: Yeah. It’s fine. I misinterpreted your comments. BTW if you’ve read the link and are still confused I will just say that “Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu” has been used for invocations, though that isn’t the purpose stated on the link. I suppose the second incantation could be used as well. There are other invocation specific incantations if you look around a bit.

1 Like

Thank you very much, for taking your time to answer all of these questions I have.

1 Like

@Sean You are welcome.

1 Like