Demon Pacts for Success with YouTube and Instagram businesses?

I have a youtube channel which is producing a certain type of non-nude fetish content and it’s linked to a patreon page.

I also have an Instagram page where I promote a tantric healing business, basically I have a tantra energy meditation that heals.

What demons or ancient ones would be best to invoke for quick success in these two areas? By success I mean getting a lot of views and making money, enough to live comfortably on

4 Likes

Call Bune🤞

2 Likes

I can perform the full pact ritual, the only point i am not clear on is, what am i supposed to offer in exchange? Like we’re asking a demon to do a certain task but what am i supposed to offer as an exchange? Bodily fluid, alcohol, maybe meat, but beyond that, is there any specific goal or act that I should offer to do?

Pacts are not the same thing as simply issuing a task. An actual pact is a binding agreement on both parties, so you must communicate directly with the spirit and ask it what it wants in return. You don’t get to choose the offering in a pact, you only get to choose whether or not to accept the spirit’s terms. Generally in a pact, they will require some kind of commitment from you.

4 Likes

Thank you for your explanation.

I’m currently unable to communicate with demons, angels, or spirits (perhaps that’s a good thing) so I’ll just focus then on asking for the task of helping me generate money thru youtube, patreon, and instagram.

Is there any guidence or advice you could give on how to make the task request ritual more potent?

I am open to recieving a task in exchange from a demon but that would have to be communicated thru the intuition as a flash of sudden inspiration.

I’m in the same situation with my YouTube business, I’m working with king mammon , one of my channels did get monitized but yet to make money!
Basically any spirit that helps with money and business will do. Bune, Clauneck , mammon .

quick is not a word we should be using to make things happen at least not the one you want.
it takes effort and dedication

example if you simply got a page and you rarely post or regular quality chances are not too high to get what you want. our ancient gods want us to be better everyday in what we choose to become and not be some lazy ass who just ask for things to happen.

hope you are doing well on what you want.

2 Likes