Demon or Spell that can help me get an awesome social life and some more true friends?

Basically what the title says. I’m pretty much a hermit right now since my friends left for college. I would like to know of any demons or spells that have helped you guys get a great social life and friends. Thanks!

This does not require a magical solution.
You’re going to have to leave your comfort zone and just go meet people. A harrowing concept I know. So many people have minor inconveniences or things easily fixed with a little effort and they immediately run to demons and magic.
Understand I’m only direct due to the volume of this I see.
Anyway, have interests, participate in them. Meet others with similar interests. Become friends.
It’s like magic, except it’s basic human stuff.
Good luck with whatever you decide on though. :+1:

5 Likes

angel of love book by zanna bliase

1 Like

This. I’ve done it before and I was a huge one for never leaving anywhere (practically agoraphobia or some social phobia). I stayed in a house for over a year not even going outside and most of that time was in one room. I stayed on the property for over 10 years not leaving institutionalizing myself. I still get a bit of that here and there but going out and doing stuff isn’t a big deal. One day I tried to become a Christian through 3-4 churches walking boldly in and doing all activities… until boredom and hypocrisy showed me they ain’t all that… that’s when I turned to Lucifer and crew for something new.

I don’t get out as much as I’d like due to scraping up every last dime at times for VIP bills, and living expenses. And life can wear you down. It doesn’t get easier the older you get if you have built no foundation at all. What’s the worse that can happen?

1 Like

What are your interests? Find meetups or clubs and meet people through events.

I know what you mean by asking help magickally because some of us are social introverts and is hard to make friends in large group setting and if having a spirit or spell empower and give the confidence to step out of the comfort zone is what you are looking for. As an introvert it’s difficukt for me to make friends and now I visualize myself stepping outside that comfort Zone to naturally draw and attract people.

I think there is an angel called Saspu who can bring love and friends into someone’s life.

But I really agree with @Painon in this one, you can meet people without too much issues.

1 Like