Demon or an egregore?

You’re wrong in my opinion because If a person cannot tell the difference between an egregore/servitor and a living being which if you can scan it’s quite obvious in the energy, the signature, the drawback traces as well that a servitor does not have the same energetic function as a being such as Lucifer a servitor does not even have a energy system it a mass of energy given form without chakras or an energy body.

However a creator of a servitor can fragment their own being in a blank slate and pass it on to the servitor in which the servitor becomes capable of developing into its own being and own energy system as well.

Many people fall to imposters and parasites because they do not know how to tell the difference.

But no you cannot copy Lucifer’s core energy and put it on a servitor, you can copy what you think lucifer acts like but the servitor will always trace back to its creator and servitors/thoughtforms cannot go outside the astral/mental while they remain such.

1 Like

I disagree with this, a lot.

1 Like

How many times can a Creator do that in 1 lifetime or more life times?

As many times as they choose to, because the thing with fragmentation is that you can fragment your soul once and take that fragment and distribute it among the servitor thoughtforms/egregores you make and from there those fragments develop into their own being, their own ‘full soul’

I’ve had people worry that their soul would diminish in which it doesn’t rather after you fragment your soul from my own experience it took a day or less for that energy I lost to replenish.

2 Likes

Wow, this seems really usefull. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s helpful if people wish to build their own legitimate legions, or want to just add something to creation. My two servitors I have I gave them both a fragment and they are part of my spiritual children now.

1 Like

But what do you do when things go south? Will the killswitch still work? If yes what happens to the fragment, i guess it also gets “deleted”?

No the killswitch won’t work as they become their own real living beings, if things go south which is always a risk you banish them as you would any real entity. However, you can alter the fragment you put in them to have a new kill switch.

Think of it in a sense of those cliche vampire flicks where the vampire cannot disobey their sire.

1 Like

Alright thanks!

1 Like

No problem at all!

1 Like

I too disagree

I said what Mr. Waite said.

Well when I was first starting out, I got disappointed.

But most people have mixed opinions on it.

So its useless to argue

You can go and read again the first few paras of goetia by SL Mathers and Crowley

1 Like