Demon of wealth and finances

Do you have experience with Bune?

1 Like

Greeting goddesse of tools can you tell me to communicate with him rofocal

1 Like

lol im not a goddess but thank you

you can try

auto writing

scrying (using a pendallum and ask yes no questions if move yes if not no) or have a notebook with letter and numbers and try to spell out the words

useing the candle move dont move method or the left right method

there is a way with water but i havent try it yet

try singing to them furfur always comes just to hear me sing songs over his sigil i can feel him normally when it gets too hot or mildly hot and vibrations

these are all my methods of communication i do it til i feel them here with me

3 Likes

A few ways to tackle this (or you can use them all together).

Belphegor for inventive marketing ideas for your music

King Paimon for inspiration of the music itself

Buné for the DJ opportunities (i.e. getting more gigs) and quick cash

2 Likes

One time before bidding Bime depart during an evocation, I asked if there was anything else she needed to know. She said my social security number :smile:, don’t get a sense of humor from the spirits too much so that was pretty unexpected and funny. Maybe I should ease up a bit sometimes, it’s just the calling forth of a demon into this plane and into my body after all, no big deal.

2 Likes

I was just about to create a post, once again, praising Bune…then I saw this thread and figured what better place. EVERY time and i mean EVERY time I have had some sort of financial crisis and reached out to her she has come through in flying colors. Today was no different.

Things after the holidays became really tight and I have quite a few things coming up where I was honestly in full blown panic mode wondering how I will take care of it. I was guided to filing my taxes a bit early (literally just a week ago). She said don’t worry you’ll get your money asap. I was told by everyone because of the government changes taxes would be delayed, and I know from the past it usually takes about a month to get my taxes back. Guess what? I got my money back 8 days later, which quite honestly is unreal. It came exactly on the day (today) where I am obligated to spend a good amount of money that I didn’t have. Despite my worries, she told me repeatedly not to worry and that I would be fine.

ALL HAIL BUNE!!! Thank you for always looking out for me and helping me in the most dire of situations. So my advice, if you are struggling financially and need some serious help, Bune should receive your prayers. Be respectful, be grateful and you will be looked after.

5 Likes

I really appreciate this.

I am working with King P for something similar to this.

Bune will be much more than that but that is on point.

I will consider your suggestions

3 Likes

Pls how do I summon bune

I’m surprised you went to a demon I’ve never even heard of before.
I thought Bune was the to go baddest bitch when it came to anything money. She worked wonders for me. My small business sales went through the roof. Now I’m making three times as much with far less work.
So, I’d suggest Bune. And from the other comments this particular spirit you want to work with might be a tad bit… uh… difficult? Lol
So, once again, I’d suggest Bune.

2 Likes

Welcome @Promstech. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I’m a month in with Bune

I have had a definite change in extra income

2 Likes