Demon Of Power And Will - Eshmak

Demon Of Power And Will - Eshmak

Eshmak manifests as a thick, black mist before the Evocator, who then can command the demon to take a human form. The will cause the mist to swirl, culminating as a thin, gaunt man with sunken-in features and little hair remaining. Eshmak speaks quietly, as if an enemy might overheard, and has a slight hiss to his words.

The demon can help a Sorcerer gain control and dominion over any person’s thoughts and perception, placing images in a person’s mind or distorting that which is already there.

LIKE/SHARE to tap into Eshmak’s power of mind control.

Learn more at: [url=http://www.BecomeALivingGod.com/MasteringEvocation]Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence | E.A. Koetting | Become A Living God

Click here to see the original Facebook post.

8 Likes

Perhaps I utilized him to ‘help’ another person forget about something that could have been potentially damaging to me, which I couldn’t fix immediately at the time, therefore it would be damaging to me if it was known I allowed the situation to develop, even though I was able to remedy it in the next few days. As far as I can tell…it worked or at least seems to have. I did a simple sigil ritual the night the person found out stating my desire to have that person consistently forget the occurrence. I really was expecting a large reaction from the person in question to attempt to damage my reputation the next day (before I did the ritual), but nothing occurred. And hasn’t for the past 3 weeks now.

@Timothy
How is it that a super-intelligent ancient spirit has no power over emotion? If Eshmak persuades a human mind to perceive a thing, surely Eshmak has some idea of what emotional reaction will ensue; therefore, he could cause perceptual changes in various ways prompting various emotions?
Thanks
Q

3 Likes

I agree both sides have to be linked (emotional and mental) or there would be an imbalance. I really hate it when people underestimate these entities. :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Emotion is the wild card. Never forget that

3 Likes