Demon magick initiation

I was actually whispering and there was no lack of breathing I can tell. I’m having a very mild headache right now and Weakness reduced.

1 Like

In Raven’s original video, she talked about some of the potential side-effects and, iirc, those fit in with that.

3 Likes

So should I continue or…?

1 Like

Of course!

I sometimes play this in the background while at work (headphones, of course).

3 Likes

Thankyou for this.! I will do the recitation and increase it by 1 minute a day. :heart::dizzy:

2 Likes

hi there… congrats on your ritual. could please tell us what u exactly did: did u use candles? clothing ? experience during it (did u take notes)?

Edit: i just did the azazel black flame meditation, then i did the initation ritual since i never really initiated myself before. I feel overwhelmingly under a lot of energy. my head felt a bit heavy and filled with some weird (in a good way) energy. I feel more stronger spiritually and energetically. I actually feel a bit dizzy as if i did something physically hard and takes a lot of energy. I didn’t use candles or anything, and i feel a sudden change in my atmosphere and physical and energetic sense.

I am glad i finally did… looking forward to seeing the results, and working with each spirit separately and getting to know them personally.

be blessed

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t provide the details as I was feeling very weak after doing that.
• I used 1 black candle & incense
• Performed it Naked
Experience :- While I was doing it I didn’t felt any presence but I could feel a burning and heating sensation inside my body, at first I could feel it just near my Navel Area then it started happening At various Areas of my body. After the Ritual I felt quite heavy…and a slight pain in my head…I was having these weird urges of Masturbation thinking about a spirit it felt like someone was forcing me from inside to do it…I really don’t know how to explain it was weird for me because this was the first time I ever felt like this…I felt like I was some different person, not being myself…I was having urges to keep reciting the Azazel black flame chant…I did hundred of times I guess…after awhile I felt normal…but I was feeling Weak like my whole energy was drained…I laid on bed , took a 15 minutes nap…but the weakness, pain in my head still existed…I’m feeling absolutely alright.

Also, congratulations on your initiation ritual!!! Would love to hear your further experiences. :heart::dizzy:

3 Likes

thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome. :grin:

I’m kinda new to witchcraft but jumped right in. Is this something you think all witches should perform if they’re following the path?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s compulsory but everyone should do the initiation ritual not particularly this one but there are many! Because doing a initiation ritual helps you mentally be ready & prepared for the beginning of your journey into Demon magick that is why it is very useful. :heart::dizzy::star2: Follow your intuition. :heart::bouquet:

1 Like

This doesn’t require the initiation ritual for benefits.

1 Like

So I don’t have to do a ritual at all? Or is it better if I do

1 Like

The more you practice rituals and magick…the better.! :dizzy:

I didn’t use an initiation ritual with this.

I tried the chant for about 20 min but didnt feel anything.

You tried the chant of Azazel black flame for 20 minutes?! Wow…I’ve heard that means your magickal energy is already high. :dizzy:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
Never felt sick or anything after. It was like I never did anything. Side note, a week later why doing meditation I did get a strong heat sensation in my hands and forearms that I had never had before. But that’s all I can report.

2 Likes

You must be practising magick for a long time that’s the reason you didn’t felt anything in my opinion.
If you did the azazel black flame meditation I had the same heat sensation while doing it.

2 Likes

Not really. Only started about a year.

2 Likes