Demon Lillith threatens to kill me

Description from the Damon Brand book - Magickal Protection

” This Angelic magick is completely safe, doing harm to none, but keeping you free from dangerous”

What to make of that?

3 Likes

With proper perspective. An example from a book on Qaballistic Magic, that a Rabbi once refused to approach the throne in the seventh heaven, afraid the crystal clear water would harm him. The story cut short, the moral lesson is do not mistake the illusion as truth. These angels are 100% loyal to God, though they will help humans. They will also punish at times.
This is the issue with a lot of folks.
Now, since Old Testament times, and associated cu;ltures and religions and their holy books, they were very tribal and warlike at the time. Now they take a kinder, gentler form, but will still fuck you up if they get a green light on you.

1 Like

He also wrote another book called “Angels of Wrath”. Angels can take part in both empowering and destructive rites. That is not to say working with them is any more dangerous than any other spirit, as all can be. That is just the nature of it. But I would say the Gallery of Magick books have been very effective in my experience.

4 Likes

I should problebly stay away from it then, Maybe it is best to stay away from anything magickal. Almost everything supernatural happens to me and through me - everything I tried to do was with the internt of good for my self and others?, i did some mistakes in the past but quickly repented of that.

1 Like

“Can” does not mean “Will”. You could end up having a completely pleasant experience, many have. I have for that matter, otherwise I would not have the names of four on my chest. But it is important to understand beings as they are completely, just like people. By drawing boundaries and holding your ground, you will help those you call to help you and send any that give you trouble packing.

4 Likes

I had a recent notion of quitting. We are here and will support you. We come together when someone needs help.

You can still become a mage of light. Everyone has tests, parasites and trials.

Check my journal entry for today.

Use the advice there.

The more you do solar adorations and strengthen your will, the more self assured you will become.

If you want to become a mage of light, I encourage you to check out The Mystical Qabalah and Psychic Self DEfense by Dion Fortune; The Magician His Training and His Work by WE Butler.
Finally, the Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn Tradition by Sandra and Chic Cicero.

Some of these you can find as pdf files on the interenet.

Um hun I work with angels. This is a book written by a man. I am so much more scared of Micheal on a bad day then any demon. Also, look at the Bible that’s angel’s carrying out orders.

4 Likes

Yep, one said to not have care or pity. That was one that laid Sodom to waste.

1 Like

And to balance your reply, it is also entirely possible to find a completely unexpected side of any being you work with. Azrael, an angel associated with death, was the spirit I approached during some of the darkest periods of my life and ultimately lead to my funeral ritual which liberated me from my desire to commit suicide.

7 Likes

We were taking in psychology class of all places how dangerous it was to live I. The times of the Bible. You would be smite at any given moment.

3 Likes

Yes!! Some have ultimate care for us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had Micheal come to me in some kind of way once. I was just like yes sir whatever you want. He wasn’t putting up with anything but yes.

3 Likes

I think It would be best to close down anything magickal and supernatural both light and dark, alltogether and just live life as a normal human being but I dont know how to do that. It feels like the channels are open and sometimes I get notion that every thought and words i say comes to pass. I would rather be ignorant of these things for a while at least…

2 Likes

It is very possible to close them. You don’t have to always be exposed. My best advice is to her through this, rest and when not worn down and clear minded decide. But start by learning about the different systems. Before going to the spirits. Learn how to ground and cleanse and banish and fight.

3 Likes

Well, while it is impossible to unlearn something, now that you are aware of a pattern, use it to your advantage by learning to be aware of what you think and speak and hearing it in the direction you want to go. No spirits need to be involved

4 Likes

For me I was you g and wanted a normal life. I never lost my being able to “see or foretell” but I didn’t have everything pulling at me. I just asked my queen and higher self to let me be and take it away until I was ready again.

3 Likes

@demon fortune

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

1 Like

@demon quote