Demon Lillith threatens to kill me

My prayers are effective someone said… a spirit. That is What my name represents maybe it is that

1 Like

Thank you for scanning me. :pray:

Someone without bias from already reading the thread and forming their opinion.

2 Likes

Samuel, unless I am mistaken, was an associate or father of David, the King of Israel. Lots of power behind the name.

1 Like

Another thing is to learn grounding (controlled breathing with visualization), mindfulness meditation, chanting of divine names or mantras. Wards, such as visualizing you wearing a mirror suit. Now shields, such as vines springing from the ground and covering your mirror suit.

Or even, tracing a white circle around you three times clockwise, and pointing to the ground, this can be used to ward and shield as well. @Aiden_Crow and @Lady_Eva can fill you in on more detail on these. A post called Whats Normal I believe and Tool free magic using your hands.

1 Like
4 Likes

Those would be them :slight_smile:

1 Like

@demon quote

:left_speech_bubble: The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt. — Frederick Buechner

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Great are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world. — Ralph Emerson

2 Likes

The spirits, the good ones, said I had immense power at my hands. I dont care to much about power if Im honest I just want to be a loving person, that’s it basicly… i love King David from the Bible - such an inspiring person.

1 Like

And to be spiritualy healthy and free ofcourse

1 Like

My dear this isn’t totally true just a heads up angels can be worse when crossed. All Magick should be treated as a loaded gun.

7 Likes

True that. Angels laid waste to entire countries within an hour.

2 Likes

Description from the Damon Brand book - Magickal Protection

” This Angelic magick is completely safe, doing harm to none, but keeping you free from dangerous”

What to make of that?

3 Likes

With proper perspective. An example from a book on Qaballistic Magic, that a Rabbi once refused to approach the throne in the seventh heaven, afraid the crystal clear water would harm him. The story cut short, the moral lesson is do not mistake the illusion as truth. These angels are 100% loyal to God, though they will help humans. They will also punish at times.
This is the issue with a lot of folks.
Now, since Old Testament times, and associated cu;ltures and religions and their holy books, they were very tribal and warlike at the time. Now they take a kinder, gentler form, but will still fuck you up if they get a green light on you.

1 Like

He also wrote another book called “Angels of Wrath”. Angels can take part in both empowering and destructive rites. That is not to say working with them is any more dangerous than any other spirit, as all can be. That is just the nature of it. But I would say the Gallery of Magick books have been very effective in my experience.

4 Likes

I should problebly stay away from it then, Maybe it is best to stay away from anything magickal. Almost everything supernatural happens to me and through me - everything I tried to do was with the internt of good for my self and others?, i did some mistakes in the past but quickly repented of that.

1 Like

“Can” does not mean “Will”. You could end up having a completely pleasant experience, many have. I have for that matter, otherwise I would not have the names of four on my chest. But it is important to understand beings as they are completely, just like people. By drawing boundaries and holding your ground, you will help those you call to help you and send any that give you trouble packing.

4 Likes

I had a recent notion of quitting. We are here and will support you. We come together when someone needs help.

You can still become a mage of light. Everyone has tests, parasites and trials.

Check my journal entry for today.

Use the advice there.

The more you do solar adorations and strengthen your will, the more self assured you will become.