Demon King Purson Q&A - Who is Purson, Nature of Gods & Demons, and More!

amazing post!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this information :blush:

@Manosman can you PM me about it too?

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™ll PM you within the day!

1 Like

Did my first invocation of Purson todayā€¦by using GOM book with angel constraints. I didnt have enough time to really get into the right meditative state but I did feel a big difference mentally upon completion of my request and thanks. clearer thoughts, confidenceā€¦almost like a cloud was liftedā€¦This is my thanks to the mighty Purson! I will work with you again!

4 Likes

I keep seeing King Pursonā€™s name, and as I read this, I felt a warm tingling sensation in my chest, and now my body feels cold and tense. Does anyone else get that kind of energy from him?

Also sorry, I didnā€™t notice how old this was, I just used the search function to avoid repeat threads.

I know this is a dead thread but can someone please point me towards a enn and sigil to invoke King Purson?

Horus the younger or elder? Albeit the claim that man created gods is iffy and sounds like the usual mentality of another view. Forces and spirits existed long before man.

And for a god to become a demon the god is no longer a god under the racial mention. A lot of the goetia have no real connection to the gods people like JoS links them to and people subtly piggyback.

Purson is the 29th spirit of the Goetia so his seal would be found there. Since enns are specific to the religion of demonolatry, Iā€™m sure you can easily find it on one of the various demonolatry websites. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Yes google is diffidently my friend it would be more my friend if the school would stop blocking every website i find though. They have already blocked here BALG for me more than once but i keep getting past it for some reason

You can also use the forumā€™s search function. There are multiple threads that list all the demonolatry enns, so just click the little magnifying glass and type in ā€œlist of enns.ā€ You will find Pursonā€™s there.

1 Like

Thank you so so much :smiley: