Demon jewellery

I thought as an offering to wear certain amount of days it might be nice for demons you work with more.

4 Likes

That’s a really cute idea. They will not have a problem with that :slight_smile:

If your planning on using it as part of a ritual or an offering, I would say just honor the terms that you set forth in them.

I’m looking at getting some gemstones that correspond to their energies as well that I can charge to amplify effects of spell workings etc.

1 Like

I bought a necklace of Lucifer’s sigil about two weeks ago. I wear it everyday. When people at work stress me out or work in general is going bad I pull it out and hold it. I feel him with me. Not only that but it serves as a reminder of the path I’m on and helps me not get sucked into my coworkers/work nonsense.

4 Likes

LOL, synchonicity!

@Cernunnos, tell them what you told me this morning.

Blood ritual to bind and charge demonic jewelry for use wherever and whenever.

(Caution: This will bind the entity to you just like if you got their sigil tattooed onto your skin, giving the entity the permission to come and go in your life at will. Use at your own risk. AKA results may very.)

1, First purify the jewelry with holy water possibly while burning incense just to clear the area of unwanted energies.

2, Anoint the jewelry in your own blood every night between midnight and three AM for seven nights straight leaving the jewelry on your altar when finished. (DO NOT WASH THE BLOOD AWAY DURING THIS TIME FRAME!!! You need your energy attachment to build, not start from scratch every night)

3, On the last night cover it completely in blood as one final offering to seal the deal so to speak and wear item to bed that night.

4, On the following morning Wash your blood off with holy water and again clear your room of any remaining energy through incense or sage and you are done.

PS: If you ever need a stronger connection feel free to feed it blood when needed.

Also if it does not have a sigil on the item then draw the sigil of the entity your trying to connect with and place jewelry on top of it opening the sigil with blood before anointing the jewelry every night, then on the last night burn the sigil.

6 Likes

Hi @Cernunnos,

I really like your ritual, people will find this very helpful as it’s simple and powerful.

On a side note, what do you mean by “Holy Water”?

If you mean the RHP Water is there an alternative you could suggest for those not wishing to use that particular liquid :slight_smile:

I believe he used Vodoun Holy water in most of his stuff, and i magine Moon or Sun water of the Vitki path depending on the spirit would function as well.

1 Like

It is also known as Florida water.

No worries about that, lol :laughing: I am FAAAARRRRRR from RHP. Don’t believe me ask @Sigfried lol

1 Like

Ah got it, I use that frequently in my spiritual practice :slight_smile:

I goes well with Reve d’or cologne

1 Like

Since you stated that I just created a new topic as a how to.

1 Like

Ha ha that why I liked it. I didn’t know Lucifer gave it to you.

1 Like

So what are you thinking of buying to wear if you haven’t already?

He has shown me his guidance and patronage since I called out his name when I was 8. But it wasn’t until recently that he started showing me that he had always been there with me literally giving me every little thing I had ever asked for. (Both good and bad) Funny I was raised a pastors kid yet Yahweh was never there for me but good ole’ Lucy was from the very beginning.

3 Likes

4a8bc90bd814513ef039427c0123a1cd

Duh%20fuq

Wow, I own tons of jewelry all consecrated to different demons and Loa, so kind of a big list.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

I wear a sigil of Lucifer ring, i had a sigil of Baphomet, which after wearing it seemed like my life was a shitstorm of folly, found out the lettering on it was totally bogus, so be careful to check for the right lettering if you get one. imho

2 Likes

Anyone know what this one means?
It was advertised as Kabbala/Demonology/9th Gate.

It literally means none of those. :rofl:

Alpha & Omega: in reference to the bible where God says I am the Beginning and the End, The Alpha and Omega.

Theos: Means God

Eheyeh Asher Eheyeh: Is another name of God in Hebrew. Approximately translated “I Will Be That Which I Will Be”, this come from the burning bush story.

Tetregrammaton: is a Greek translation of YHVH (Yahweh), which means four letter word.

AGLA: Again another name of God.

Then you have Hexagrams or in this case its being used as the Star of David.

Next is the Crusaders Cross Or Jerusalem Cross which has the AGLA placed in it’s four corners.

The triangle is likely in relation to the Christian Trinity.

And then you have random Astrological symbols placed in no particular order.

No Demonology

No Kabbalah

No 9th Gate (What ever that means)

Okay so what have we learned here ? :smiley:

That people online sell cheap jewelry plastered with symbols, names and occultish looking things to try and make a quick buck by falsely advertising it as something “demonic” or “amazing” Probably made in China. :crazy_face:

This is why you should study everything Esoteric and Occult so you can spot these charlatans, this includes Kabbalah, Right hand path, Left hand path, Astrology etc.

Make your own jewelry like magicians of old, learn new skills and better yourself by perfecting your jeweler craft.

You’ll likely get closer to the type of talisman you want than something made cheaply from Ebay.

:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I recognised the Alpha and Omega and some of the planet symbols but didn’t know what the rest of it meant or if it made sense at all.

I have some clothes from a brand. They also throw symbols together and names on a t-shirt and class it as occult. I only use them for sleeping in. With time i learned that a lot of it doesn’t fit together and is just a made up design to make it attractive for people who are interested but don’t know everything.

Well i still class myself as a beginner.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say this isn’t Kabbalah seeing as practice of Kabbalah is a Hebrew originated path working.
As far as “not demonology” the 72 Goetic spirits are a mix of both Angels and Demons all which have been worked by not just King Solomon but also Ailester Crowley all via the path of Kabbalah.
As far as the “9th gate” comment, it is possibly speaking on the 9th gatekeeper which is coralating to the Goetic house of power also called in the Qliphothic path as the 9 gatekeepers which are 4 crowned kings and 5 princes of hell which are very much a part of the Goetic teachings originating from the tree of life and tree of death concepts.
Just thought I would mention this.