Demon invocation spirit invocation dialated pupils or uncontrollable twitching eyelids?

Demon invocation spirit invocation dialated pupils or uncontrollable twitching eyelids?

1 Like

Oh yeah!! My triceps will twitch a lot lol. I’ve had the eye spasms as well. It’s a sign of a good invocation I be thinkin.

1 Like

Yes it’s mostly eye brow twitch and mouth twitch and dialated pupils that occasionally twitch themselves too

1 Like

That is so totally cool, sounds like partial possession

It is happening more and more i still have majority of control and definitely not a full possession but shows some the signs and it feels like a presence when it happens or I’m doing invocations either or I just feel like a presence I don’t hear anything in my head like some but I’ve also been told by others that my eyes roll back and I space off when this happens

Also I did invite possession but didn’t really give a specific entity at the time

i tried evoking marbas and then i cant sleep he pops out on my dreams and i tried to chant his enn my muscles in my right arm is shaking and my head is so heavy