Demon Influence my Grade results In college

Good day for all the magicians here
I haven’t fully evoked an entity yet
But I Open Sigils
So I’ve done terrible at the final exams this year And the results are coming out so soon
And My success or failure this year is on the edge
So I Need some demon name to get the job done
someone who’s specialized in influencing the people who’re in control of my grades
My second question is ,is it a good Idea to ask more than one demon to get this job done ?
Thank you all

My second question is ,is it a good Idea to ask more than one demon to get this job done ?

Why on earth would you need to?

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:1, topic:592”]So I Need some demon name to get the job done
someone who’s specialized in influencing the people who’re in control of my grades[/quote]

Sounds like King Paimon’s field of action since his speciality is to influence and manipulate people, but probably there are more spirits with this ability as well. You could take a look at Kingdoms of Flame and the Book of Azazel.

1 Like

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:2, topic:592”]

Why on earth would you need to?[/quote]I want to guarantee that the job get done
is there’s anything wrong with that ?

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:4, topic:592”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:2, topic:592”]

Why on earth would you need to?[/quote]I want to guarantee that the job get done
is there’s anything wrong with that ?[/quote]

I think you missed the point of his rhetorical question. Put another way:

If your will is sufficient, one demon should get the job done. If your will is insufficient, a thousand evocations will not accomplish your goal. So, if you felt that your working was strong, then lose attachment to the outcome and instead merely focus your will is in fact done.

Does that make sense?

[quote=“redcircle, post:5, topic:592”][quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:4, topic:592”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:2, topic:592”]

If your will is sufficient, one demon should get the job done. If your will is insufficient, a thousand evocations will not accomplish your goal. So, if you felt that your working was strong, then lose attachment to the outcome and instead merely focus your will is in fact done.

Does that make sense?[/quote]
Yeah It makes aloooooooooooot of sense redcircle
Yeah Maybe I just attached all the powers to the demon
and Doubted my own
Thanks alot

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:6, topic:592”][quote=“redcircle, post:5, topic:592”][quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:4, topic:592”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:2, topic:592”]

and Doubted my own
Thanks alot[/quote]

And this isn’t to say you can’t perform another working - just be aware that doing so will probably defuse whatever effect you’ve already accomplished.

So - if you know the operation was a failure, then analyze it and try again. But if you feel like everything went right, then hold that dual-position - certainty in your will, but detachment from the outcome. Let power take its course.

1 Like

There is also the option of evoking multiple entities during the one ritual if you feel they could work synergistically.

[quote=“redcircle, post:7, topic:592”][quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:6, topic:592”][quote=“redcircle, post:5, topic:592”][quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:4, topic:592”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:2, topic:592”]

and Doubted my own
Thanks alot[/quote]

And this isn’t to say you can’t perform another working - just be aware that doing so will probably defuse whatever effect you’ve already accomplished.

So - if you know the operation was a failure, then analyze it and try again. But if you feel like everything went right, then hold that dual-position - certainty in your will, but detachment from the outcome. Let power take its course.[/quote]
Thanks alot redcircle that was straight to the point

Sure thing. Let us know when you get your grades. :wink:

1 Like

i actually performed an evocation for this. i used dantalion. he is the reason i graduated college. i have his sigil on my resume design. i used paimon on my department chair one time when i needed her to be in my favor and she was! i had his sigil on me and it turned out just like i envisioned.

i may need to do something like this. i have a program i left behind that is only hanging by a few papers, but i can’t get the professor to cooperate with me.

i may need to do something like this. i have a program i left behind that is only hanging by a few papers, but i can’t get the professor to cooperate with me.[/quote]
The results came out today and I made great ,no exaggerating but with out Sigil magick +my will ,I wouldn’t be graduated now

1 Like