Demon hoodoo

Hey I have a question Im still deciding which path to take in magick. I feel drawn to lucifer and I pray to him and he always deliveres but then I feel a really strong pull to learn hoodoo. Is it possible to use lucifer in hoodoo?

3 Likes

Technically you can do whatever you want and I am all for experimention, but I think mixing currents will only slow your progress. If you want your spells to manifest at a higher accuracy rate I recommend sticking to one current and getting good at it, later to try something new.

4 Likes

Yer that’s what I was thinking. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I am not preaching to you but if your going to work with hoodoo which IMO is a water down spin off of voodoo. You should go to the core and practice vodoun.
Being a sorcerer you can have a pact/work with lucifer and take concepts from hoodoo or whatever like the gris gris bags or the powders and waters to do spells is perfectly fine.

2 Likes

Actually, from what I understand, with hoodoo you can invoke any being, though the usual spirits worked with are saints. Hoodoo uses a lot of things like floor washes, baths, herbs, and stones, so, in my opinion, you could easily do the work with Lucifer. The natural world of plant and mineral seems okay with most energies that are life affirming and are not anti life.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for your advise :blush:

3 Likes

Hoodoo and Conjure work are very versatile and can be mixed with other paths. If you’re not comfortable working with saints you don’t have to. You have to remember that Hoodoo came about because people HAD to conform to Christianity and find a way to blend in their practice. It’s very powerful considering the emotion behind much of it. I love Hoodoo and Conjure work and mix it in with demonic work also and it works just fine.

4 Likes

Thank you so much glad to hear someone who mixes it.

3 Likes