Demon for university

Hi everyone my goal is that i want to pass the exam for one of the top universities in my country and im studying really hard for it i have 3 years time to study so i dont have any problem with time but the exam is very hard and out of around 200000 people only 50 people can get into this university which is worrying me what demons would you recommand for this im thinking about Belial and King Paimon but i dont want to ask 2 spirits for same goal what do you guys think can i ask 2 spirits for this goal or they might find it disrespectful or maybe i should ask king Paimon for helping me in studying and Belial to help me with the exam and university i also work with Azazel for my astral senses also sorry for my english its not my first language

1 Like

Also do tou think spirits will get mad at me if i believe in God?

1 Like

Thanks also how should i mix their power

Should i ask both for the same result?

No.

Any way you like that works for your design. If you ask both for the same, summon both at once to be certain they work as a team. I would also add Leraje for mental strength, as a separate ritual. And try binaural beats as music for studying to, you can try out several in youtube or buy CDs at book and music stores.

You might also like to look into the Ars Notoria method of studying, since you have the time to learn it. There’s a yt video about that at the Glitch Bottle channel. Since in this case, the more you learn the better, and you have 3 years not 1 week, this could help you get a leg up on the learning.

2 Likes

In the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield, the demon Crocell is said to have the power “to improve the ability to learn, especially when undertaking formal study.”

You have three years, so I’m surprised you’re even thinking about it much now. If you do well in school, that should do most of the work. I would also look into test preparation courses or private tutoring (from one who was successful) to help with strategies for the test itself. That’s what I did for my university entrance exam. I took many practice tests that were just like the real deal, same format, same time limitations, same types of questions. That’s probably the most important thing you can do. Practice doing what you will actually be doing - taking the test.

I would also look at these materials. This is information on more effective learning strategies based on modern cognitive science. Studying like this makes your learning more efficient, longer-lasting, and more deeply understood. Instead of shallow surface memorization of facts, you will have a complex understanding.

Magickally speaking, one approach is to work with this demon Crocell over time as your studies develop. You could evoke the demon every semester, for example, or even every month, to bring power to your education.

Paimon I would evoke to help with networking. If you have some key supporters in the university, like professors or admissions interviewers, that would help.

Belial I would evoke to aid my long-term ambitions. What are you studying for? What do you want to achieve? This demon has shown me visions of great power that could be achieved.

Bime I would evoke to help with finances. Even if you don’t necessarily need it, scholarships or even just more money for yourself shouldn’t be disagreeable.

Azazel is outside the Goetia, but you could certainly evoke this spirit as well. I would focus on acing the exam, but you do have competition, and they want to take this from you.

Realize that this is an ongoing project, and that magick performed over the years, making long-term changes, will give you the best results.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone

Would the point of asking for Azazel’s help be to beat all of the other competitors?

2 Likes

I’ve only worked with Azazel on one situation before, and it was for the purpose of defeating a couple related enemies. I was given a simple technique.

I wrote my name on a whole sheet of paper. I then wrote the names of each of the enemies on torn up scraps of paper. I placed down my paper, then a $100 bill on my paper, as the enemies were trying to take my money, not metaphorically, literally use their power to take from me.

I then placed their names over the money on my paper. I felt how I felt about this state of affairs, and how I felt about my enemies.

I then moved their names below my paper, with the money beneath their names. This thrusted their power off of me, but the situation was still not resolved, and I recall how I felt about that.

Then, I moved their scraps of paper beneath mine, at first partially, and then completely. I did not move my paper, as I allowed my enemies to be their own undoing. The money then naturally and easily returned to me, or rather, remained in my possession.

One of these enemies had also in previous years also happened to make my girlfriend cry, and so even though we were broken up, it was particularly satisfying when she fucked right the fuck off, and when I encountered her a year or so later and she cowered away in sheepishness. I felt no need to further punish a pencil-pushing administrator with no real power who’s psychological makeup compelled her to feel the need to inflict malice on a random innocent student who had been severely wronged by a professor (thank you Angels of Omnipotence). I felt no need to punish the professor, as he had professed to me his true desires, and so I came to bear witness to his misery, trapped in an endless cycle of misfortune.

Azazel is reported to have other powers as well, however, so if you choose to do magick with this spirit then I would remain open to the possibilities.

For the curious, these enemies were defeated with some simple yet sufficiently persistent application of influence techniques. Perhaps not really influence techniques so much as repeatedly pointing out their hypocrisy (in a curiously questioning manner?) and stating, in questions, so what you’re saying is that this one did this, here is a completely transparent record of all communications I am proactively offering, and so now I am being punished?

Maybe I should get them all some new pencils, as a gift for the gift of corruption they gave to me. I certainly imagine they’d use them.