Demon Associations and Corresponndences

I’m gathering information about the demons’ preferences. Each demon has likes and dislikes that reflect their personalities, just like us. I want to know your experiences and researchings about the correspondences of demons like Lucifer, Lilith, Paimon, Vine, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus, Purson, Beleth, Bael, etc… even Oriens, Valac, Haagenti, Sitri, Seere, Stolas…AAAANYONE YOU CAN THINK OF!!!

The kinds of associations im looking for are colors, animals, scents/incense, herbs, flowers, crystals, minerals, planets, elements, places, tokens, etc.

2 Likes

Its already been compiled here and im sure many other places.

2 Likes

https://blackwitchcoven.com/

2 Likes

Thank you!

I am looking for some personal experiences tho. Its one thing to read an encyclopedia, it’s another to read an account

2 Likes

Depends on what sort of information you are looking for and how exactly you want to gather them.

For example: usual demonic correspondences? The links provided by the previous answers here, along with intensive Google + BALG forum search will do the trick and have you compiling lots and lots of information.

Astrology-wise? Personally, I recommend using name asteroids of the spirits you want to work with and see how it correlates to your natal chart as the traditional astrological correspondences, IME anyway, is quite tricky to define. Explained it a bit here: Demonic natal chart

Personal experiences/accounts? I’d say Google/BALG forum search as well but honestly, you already prefaced it (and maybe even answered it lol) in your question yourself:

Hence, everybody’s experiences will be different with different spirits. While it’s good that you are dedicated to gathering information as much as you can (we all have to start somewhere anyway :slight_smile: ), correspondences/associations which may have worked with this or that account/practitioner, you’d find that for some reason it does not work/vibe well with you and vice versa. There may be some similarities here and there of course, but if you’re really after solid and reliable information, the only way to gain such is through experiencing it yourself and using your own discernment as you do so.

2 Likes

i agree with what @ParadoxicalPAT said. as i was the same way too (not saying that gathering info is bad cause it’s not) but finding their personality and getting to know them personally is much more beautiful experience than trying to know them from far away. Trying to find if your experience has been experienced by someone else to understand if your really working with that spirit or a parasite is good so what im trying to say here is that getting info is good but finding it out on your own is much more better.

1 Like