Demi-God?

No, really, I’m dead sirius, true blue, super soldier/mkultra subject. My power is off the wall, I’m blessed with scorching beauty and style, my intellectual, intuitive, psychic gifts are genius/prodigy level. I’ve been abducted by an ultraterrestrial light being, pretty sure it was me in the future after having transcended time and space… I’ve died a hundred times over, crawling through the wormholes of hell on amanita mushrooms… I’ve literally had the honor of bowing down to lucifer on his star throne of laser light. I’ve literally seen the face of christ as it was impressed upon my soul as i was drowning in an abyss of pure logic/knowledge, suffocating under the weight of pure clear revelation, gods love light saved me. The powers I have of controlling my own bodily processes and generating electricity, channeling emotions, manipulating my unconscious mind, as well as flow capabilities, is all too much for one human to bare… unless… im more than hue man…

Dig?

4 Likes

I asked how you wished to be tested, not a list of things you claim. I won’t make comments on any of it, as this is not the thread for that.

Give us a way to test, and we will.

5 Likes

I wish I knew a good way… but idk man. Maybe someone lives near me? Pennsylvania?

1 Like

Not without some proof :dog:

4 Likes

@Atinama I made this its own topic so it doesn’t derail people talking about other demi-gods etc in the other thread. :+1:

7 Likes

Eva’s post above ties into this.

My personal opinion - sounds like deluded bullshit, but you do you.

8 Likes

Can you do this?

Monday — Lower Body (LB) Circuit

• Calf raises with dumb bells ~ 4×25
  • Barbell squat ~ 5×5
  • Dumb bell lunges ~ 3×12
  • Leg curls with machine ~ 4×12

Tuesday — Upper Body (UB) Circuit

• Barbell bench press ~ 5×5
  • Wide grip pull ups ~ 3xfail where fail should be your maximum reps which ideally should be between 7-12
  • Lat pull downs ~ 4×12
  • Tricep extensions ~ 3×12
  • Skull crushers ~ 3×12
  • Dumb bell shoulder press ~ 4×12
  • Dumb bell shrugs ~ 4×15
  • Hammer curls ~ 3×20
  • Chin ups ~ 3xfail
  • Lateral raises ~ 3×15
  • Upright row ~ 3×12
  • Barbell deadlift ~ 5×5
  • Dumb bell incline press ~ 4×12
  • Barbell bent over row ~ 5×5

Wednesday — >= 4mi March with 65 lbs in 1 hour 25 or 2 hour 52 for 8 or 5 hr 45 for 16

Max push ups (MP) in 2 mins aim for 50 to 80
Max sit ups (MS) in 2 mins aim for 50 to 100

Thursday — 2 mi run in at least 10 45 or 5 mi run in at least 30 45

MP in 2 and MS in 2

Friday — UB

Saturday — LB

Sunday — UB

For each missed day or failure to perform minimum administer 333 lashes with the cat o’9 tails.
Source: https://misanthropicnexion.wordpress.com/2016/09/14/hardcore-motherfucking-masochistic-shock-troop-regimen/

Video, pass or fail, I guess is one kind of “test”? :smiley:

20 Likes

The Balg workout routine jesus fuck that’s hardcore.

7 Likes

That would be awesome to try.

4 Likes

I was actually looking for an older ONA (if that’s how the kool kidz spell it) that had a kind of qualifying fitness test that was hardcore but pretty legit, I recall 25 mile runs or something, this came up first.

Should be easy peasy for a super soldier. :heart_eyes_cat:

DO IT!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Your energy feels inverted, somehow, @Atinama. Not contained or controlled, but inverted. I know energies, and inverted energy is not a good sign.

8 Likes

make my palms bleed in a perfect circle

that is your test

6 Likes

Bruh I did it but the blood can only be seen by true believers

6 Likes

But you won’t miss out, because I have the unauthorised shock-horror and deeply touching personal survival story of how I witnessed this, available for only $29.99 in my store. :+1:

12 Likes

Test your super soldier above! :+1:

3 Likes

If you’re serious, then I will get a gym membership just to do that…

3 Likes

Cool! But test yourself before investing, they may have viralled in some kind of super DNA?

3 Likes

I mean, I got no problem with weights…
strongs

4 Likes

Is that satisfactory or you still want me to go through the trouble?

Yes please. :+1:

I mean you don’t have to, I’m just some lunatic on the internet, but you asked for a test… :man_shrugging:

10 Likes