Deliverance

Can Deliverance prayers in anointed churches when people are in prayer can take you out of occult practices? I kinda find it scary honestly.

1 Like

Nah. Most people praying deliverance prayers have little to no powers. Plus they only work if you let them work on you.

3 Likes

ok so, this is definatly a synchronicity for me i think one of my parents or their church memebers binded me.

i recently remembered this thread by @Micah that halped me in the past and just did a few minuites ago

2 Likes

How do you know? Ive seen people get healed with my own two eyes not with some dumb video I literally saw one little girl get her broken leg healed it was a miracle. I’m afraid that it can take me away from occult practices.

1 Like

How do I know? How do you know those people actually got healed? With that deliverance stuff it’s all smoke and mirrors. Frauds.

1 Like

You can say that. But I’ve seen it.

1 Like

Only you can take you out of the occult. Even a highly accomplished magickian cannot kick you out of the occult.

2 Likes

People tend to shit on the other side, saying that they’re frauds and that their deities are weaker etc no matter what religion is speaking, as can be seen most clearly by the dick measuring contests between the taoists and the buddhists. a lot of trouble has been caused to people because of underestimation.

With that said, the chances of them doing something that you can’t overcome is quite low, especially if you actively work against it,

Do some divination on it or have someone do it for you and if the results are sketchy you can always work from there.

2 Likes

Someone told me once they would ‘‘take away my occult powers’’ because they thought I was evil and too immoral, ironic that he would want me to be weaker for no reason other than pure spite and self righteousness and call me evil but it’s safe to say it didn’t work at all.
I didn’t take him seriously at all, but for self confidence in general I meditate on Belial to keep my thought patterns in order in accordance with my will

1 Like

Hey there OP! IME it depends on who is doing what to whom and how the latter party handles it. Churches are naturally tuned places due to associations with divinity and ritual, and ones with steeples are like astral lighthouses. They’re bound to attract parasites and hyperparasites alike, and some types of magician are drawn to them (without even realizing, sometimes) in order to capitalize on something.

So while someone with enough skill could drag you out feet first, the biggest danger of going to church is getting caught in the spiritual crossfire between the hungry, the lost, the scheming, and the seeking.

No. It can’t.