Dealing With Christian Witchcraft

Before I start, a Disclaimer:
This post is not for everyone. It is meant for specific people, unkown to me, who are going through this shit. If it doesnt resonate, it doesnt resonate. Here we go.

Christian Witchcraft

In my RHP days, i read a book by Watchman Nee a Chinese Christian minister that passed away. In the book, he talked about the problem where christians were directing their prayers to the people themselves rather than “God”. This, he said, would in fact make the person they were praying for even worse and not better because they were sending their psychic energy to influence the person rather than praying for them with love through the piece of crap called the Holy Sprite Soda Can(cause i refuse to write its name correctly).

This is dealt with every day by confident, powerful, black magicians on LHP territory. The following are symptoms of attack:

You find that regardless of what you do you cannot relax…

You cannot feel the effects of meditation even though you followed every fucking step in the book…
Your evocations and possessions start getting weaker and weaker…
You cannot sense your power…
You start getting dizzy or nauseus at random times…
Grounding seems not to work…
You start to have random intrusive or obssessive thoughts about Jesus or any aspect of Christianity…
Sudden on set of sexual impotence. For guys: your sperm suddenly turns clear as water even though you dont masturbate too much at all. You have trouble getting erections

For Women: Whatever the signs are for you guys :joy:

Confusion

You have christian people coming up to you immediately after a ritual trying to talk to you about Jesus or give advice…
You feel a divine presence trying to press on your crown chakra. Almost like its trying to override your own presence there.
Sudden loss of confidence…

There are more signs i will cover soon. On to the remedy…

Rites of Blasphemy
There is a reason Satanism starts with these.
You dont need a pentagram, blade, candle, etc. You just the Anger, Misery, And Hopelessness youve been through.

Feel it. Really FEEEEEEL it. Once you do, COMMAND Je-hoe-va to leave. Im telling you…the power is in the feeling! You must feel all the misery, anger, anxiety, depression, confusion, etc and direct with one command as a shockwave into the atmosphere. To astral sight itll look like a ripple of black, slate silver, and dark grey moving out from you into the atmosphere.

Why this works

No entity can withstand that amount of toxic energy. No matter how malevolent it is. There is a difference in feel between giving toxic energy and taking it. Entities cannot take a dose of their own medicine.

End
I hope this helps who it was meant for. Ill do more reports real soon

Peace :v: and more power to you :fist:

26 Likes

So iv never thought to do this before. I just did it rebuking him and everything he stands for and legit I could feel warmth escape my body and my sacral got really cold. Wow that was weird

7 Likes

When you do that, you will feel loss. But its not a sad come back loss. Satanic rites literally cause the holy spirit to leave you…permanently. That was the warmth you felt. Its just you now hahaha

You can now ascend unhindered by him. Your own energy will come back shortly

7 Likes

Brah, this is exactly what I’ve been needing, Im certain lots of my old friends and family have been praying for me. Just yesterday I wrote a letter telling the cunt to fuck off, it felt really really good. Ill do this today, any spirits you can recommend for giving the desert god a big F U? Ive already started working with Cohzier since last night.

4 Likes

Man, Azazel is really great for getting rid of the desert spirit. Not that he will do the work for you, but he will help you and strengthen you so you can do it with your heart. That is what makes it powerful.

And any other demons you work with will be helpful as well

4 Likes

Im about to clock in for work so if i dont respond its not me ignoring you

1 Like

Have a great day at work!

1 Like

@RiseorDie that warmth you felt leave is Jehovas ability to affect you any longer. You can now be around christian music and it not even phase you. Welcome to freedom

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

1 Like

I just said “the abrahamic god can go fuck himself”. I just feel great joy lol.

6 Likes

Maybe a group servitor to ward off “Holy Spirit” would help, I bet it would be fun.

2 Likes

I know of a rite to Lilith to banish Jehovah

6 Likes

Sharing is Caring, brah

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been feeling prayers from certain people. I even have a sneaking suspicion that the prayers may have fucked up one of my recent workings. One thing I would suggest is to ask a spirit that you trust to help block these out and protect you. Thor, Legba, Belial, Lucifer, etc. are all good spirits for this.

7 Likes

I’ve found this little guy to be most helpful in dealing with unwanted advances from that.

All though i sometimes wonder if i should ask him to tone it down a bit, he’s already killed eight of these dumb bastards who tried this with me, or was it nine? :thinking:

Anyway he’s very good for this and very protective of magicians who want nothing to do with desert trolls or their followers.

9 Likes

@FraterMagni im really close to Marbas. Not like, “talk to you everyday, tell you about my life” close but the energetic connection is there. Im definitely gonna call on him.

@charles9 Cohzier did a awesome job stopping night terrors for a friend of mine so i will call him again

6 Likes

Azazel is good so Astaroth and Baelzebub.

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/12/25/incantation-to-lilith-to-banish-jehovah/amp/

7 Likes

I like his site. Very infornative, especially the mantras

3 Likes

I lived off of his stuff at one point.

2 Likes