Deities, entity's fight for attention?

Thank you, I think you failed to understand.

Rungr nah buddy you exposed yourself but nice try attempting to flip it around. Yoiu feigning expertise on differentiating real spiritual entities from thoughforms then when called to task then you don’t work with those spiritual entities. That’s called back tracking buddy… it’s cool you’ll learn better next time to keep your stories consistent.

1 Like

If you believe that, you’re free to, but it’s clear you took what I said personal in which case I cannot be held responsible for your choice to be offended by your own assumption. Never ask a question just to get triggered by the response given.

Rungr you still trying to flip it around after exposing yourself :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl:

What exposure? I do not work with these beings, does not mean I do not have experience with them. You ignorantly made a bold statement. Working with implies I evoke or invoke them for help. My experiences with them are in no means of me asking them for help or related to evocation or invocation.

You trying to cover up your hurt feelings by making baseless statements about me as if that’s suppose to phase me or make a difference. As I said, if you’re going to ask a question don’t get mad if my response is not to your liking and keep your personal feelings out, because you show a clear insecurity that your experiences might not be the real entities.

Nope I’m not insecure about anything and you just exposed yourself feigning mastery of working with entities and then later claiming not to work with them.

Rungr 21m If you can’t scan and tell the difference between the real entity from a thoughtform looking to use you as a battery because they need you then it leans to an issue. I doubt everyone contacts the actual entities and not thoughtform versions of them.

Then literally a few minutes later you expose yourself.

Rungr17m Many others do to, I don’t call on deities and such for help, that’s why I said “us” as in humans as a whole.Not once did I ever make an imply of such. However, yes there’s a handful of people who do not actually work with the real entities.

Who stated mastery? please quote where I stated I was a master. Go ahead I’ll wait.

You did not like my opinion on the subject then next time do not ask, or atleast make sure your emotions are detached from it.

Telling the difference between a thoughtform and an entity is simply learning to scan, but please continue. Because in your clouded reality I am a master.

I have experiences with entities, I have experience with thoughtforms, learn to tell the difference, those who work with them a handful work with the real ones and a handful work with thoughtforms.

Regardless of your denial you made a lot of assumptions clearly based off striking a nerve, soooo you have my opinion, do with it what you will.

Just to help you a bit, here’s my quote.

Rungr hey no hard feelings chief. Just learn the lesson of keeping your stories straight oir only comment on what you actually have practical understanding about that’s not so hard right. Anyway I’m out. I’m starting to feel bad for you digging a deeper hole for yourself then just admit you backtracked and exposed yourself. Peace out!!!

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you learn to separate your emotions from an opinion you asked for.

Rungr an opinion based in arm chair theoretical occultism; because you don’t actually work with those entities you want to pontificate about as you exposed in a previous comment. But we going in circles no need to rehash the obvious so Good night!!!

1 Like

If that’s what you believe, good night and sweet dreams. :heart:

Blockquote Rungr 31m Many others do to, I don’t call on deities and such for help, that’s why I said “us” as in humans as a whole.Not once did I ever make an imply of such. However, yes there’s a handful of people who do not actually work with the real entities.

What is there for me to believe when you told on yourself player? :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl:

There are many ways to meet an entity or thoughtform without having to work with them, but like I said, you’re entitled to your beliefs, no need to seek continue to try. I understand you, it’s okay.

Rungr okay I’ll give you a break. You know you screwed up so learn from the exchange and keep your stories consistant next time. Peace out for real.

2 Likes