Defeating Irma

Greeting fellow magicians,

Let us redouble our efforts in taking the strength and ferocity out of IRMA. Follow my lead and believe in your personal power! Cast self doubt and personal reservations to the wind. We take conditions into our own hands when we see that the chaotic universe hasn’t done enough or comes to seek havoc and destroy. In our hands we reshape and remold the circumstances to order and balance. Join whatever spirit or power you pull your energy from and help me slay the destroyer known as IRMA.

Blessing and peace of mind to all,

Brent.

5 Likes

Pun intended? I’ll be sending my servitors to aid.

1 Like

Haha no I didn’t even realize. That’s funny. And thank you for your aid.

1 Like

If anyone wants they can summon me to assist your rituals.

I’ll chip in just a bit.

1 Like

Update: Belial instructed me to invoke Vine to complete this task. I followed all proper procedures, invoked Vine and gave him the task of dealing with the plethora of natural disasters currently affecting the US. No offense to anyone else who lives outside the states, I just didn’t think I could take on such a large scale task at this time. Regardless, after thanking him and sending him on his way, I have been utterly exhausted. Even after two days of solid sleep, I still feel like my head is just going to comically slam into my keyboard at work and I’ll be off to dreamland. Is this normal? How long would you say this should last hypothetically? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Did you cleanse and banish.
You might have some of his energy still and not be able to handle it.

1 Like

As for time for me a couple of hours after invoking lucifer I felt drunk/high/strange

1 Like

I stick to evoking now instead.

1 Like

I did, I released him and used an elemental fire spirit to cleanse my body and mind after. I did the ritual in front of a campfire, I use fire to recognize a presence. I have a big fire pit and I would call it my own version of an alter. I like to do this kind of stuff outside.

The bigger the task and the more observers it affects, the greater the tiredness, I have found.

That’s why I did this experiment:

2 Likes

Thank you, I had not even considered that. In fact I believe I didn’t have much to eat that day. I will keep that in mind next time.

That’s why I always have a few charged Quarts Pionts on hand for a recharge if need be.

Speaking of I have one stone that I have been charging and cleansing for thirteen years now. Don’t know what I am going to use it for, but whatever it is it is going to be big.

Well with you doing what you said afterwards. Sounds like you just need rest.

1 Like

Right on.

1 Like

2 Likes

Whoa

1 Like

Interesting you bring this up…I was reading Steve savedows the magicians workbook. In it he States that anyone who works any type of magicks should be a certain weight. He provides a chart based on height and the ideal weight.

Anyway that was my reading material while Irma slashed and gashed her way through miami. Have to admit it was a little scary listening to the hollowing banshees outside,but fun watching the cat and dog freaking…

1 Like

Man, sorry you had to go through that. I was terrified it was going to be a category 4 when it hit you guys.

Makes sense seeing as how all these are HAARP engineered storms.

2 Likes