Debts

Hello everyone, has anyone had any experience with any entity capable of making debts disappear? especially with banks, I know and I think that it is practically impossible for a daemon, for example to change the bank’s system to make the debt disappear, but I have read reports of a person who did this, according to her of course, and another person who says who made a request to a daemon and according to the person the daemon made someone random pay her debt, do you think this is really possible? Making an ordinary person forget the debt or forgive it is easy to do by comparing the situation, has anyone already managed it or had any experience with this?

Clauneck or Bune to give you money to pay the debt

Alternatively Xa’Turing for information technology, databases and to affect the bank systems.

There is currently a scandal in the country where I live regarding the wrongful conviction of post office workers years ago caused by a dodgy IT system so these things are documented and there is precedence for this type of thing happening. I hope this paragraph does not contravene the no politics rule of the forum. I was merely highlighting the point to show that databases can go wrong not to provide any political intention but @Mulberry or @DarkestKnight can amend this paragraph as they deem fit.

There was also a recent incident where several conveyancers IT systems were also hacked (the problem with cloud based tech) and it took several months to restore systems back to working order.

1 Like

I’ve been working with daemons for years, but I’ve never tried anything like this, you know? I’m thinking about working with Mammon on this or with Belial, I already called Clauneck and I felt that this type of issue is not their thing, just like Bune they are more about bringing the money, and I don’t want to bring the money, but only pay off debt that is unfair due to exorbitant interest rates. Maybe Lucifer will help, I also thought about Kamael but he would be more of a justice person linked to courts.

So, in this report that I saw a while ago, the person used a daemon, but did not say which one, to make the debt disappear from the system, servers and database, according to her, the other day she opened the application and the debt is gone, it seems like a lie from the person, but maybe it’s true

I honestly don’t believe that this works, as it involves a lot and the “power” for this to be huge, if it were so easy a lot of people would be out there rich, taking out loans or spending fortunes with credit cards and then calling the daemon and him erasing the debt.

I am still a noob to occult stuff but I think Mammon could help.

1 Like

I heard someone do that too with a ritual from the book Lucifer and the hidden demons , ( I can’t remember which one) . I tried it too but didn’t work !

1 Like

Doubt kills magic but the more complex the magic the longer it takes to work and in some cases magic fails for no discernible reason. Do some divination to see if what you have planned will work or if you need to tackle this from another angle